What do you do when you're broke with no talent?

Here’s my issue. I’m no artist, I’m trying to break into that slowly. I’m a college student, who due to a certain situation can’t get a job at the moment. My funds are limited and I need ideas to in order to make some money and tide myself over. How do I do that when all I’m good at is writing? I mean I could always make outlines but do people even pay for that?

Any advice would help.

Actually, you can try to sell outlines, but they can not be in Episode style (traced), they have to be good quality tho. But you can always try to make and sell things in real life :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not very talented but thank you for your help. I appreciate you responding

1 Like

I’m not sure, but I saw someone do ‘writing commissions’ on twitter. They charge a certain amount of money per word to write fan fiction of other people’s characters, I think. Maybe you could try that?

2 Likes

I’m lowkey only talented in art so if u like I can teach you :sweat_smile:. But maybe you can make backgrounds and sell those? Like edited ones if you know how to.

2 Likes

Omg thank you please teach me. Do you have Instagram?

2 Likes

Yes I do :smiley:, it’s @frxstyspxms.

2 Likes

I’ll message you on there

1 Like

No prob haha

Copywriting!! They’re always needed, especially if you’re good at English. Just post an announcement on some freelance websites with a preview or your writing and you should start getting clients

2 Likes

You mean like proofreading? I’m not sure I follow

Oooooh that’s good

1 Like

No, a copywriter is a person that writes ads for companies, they’re wanted but you need to be really good at writing. You can do this at home and charge the price you want

2 Likes

Oooh ok I wonder if that requires anything thank you

Maybe you could find something with baby sitting?

My current living situation is kind of like that already… And they cut my payment in half so that’s why im here lol

Maybe you can get another part time job or something… like working in a café or something?

I’m hoping to when my situation changes. Right now I don’t drive and with who I’m living with their work schedule is always so I’m always home watching the kid. I appreciate your answers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.