What do you eat for breakfast? (with polls)

Hi everyone,

What do you guys eat for breakfast? I’m just bored haha. I usually eat rice porridge (sometimes with blue berries and/or raisins) and a hard boiled egg. I’ve never been a cereal fan, but I do like soy milk.

Which do you prefer?
  • soy milk
  • whole milk

0 voters

Which do you prefer?
  • cereal
  • oatmeal

0 voters

Which do you prefer?
  • bagels
  • waffles
  • pancakes
  • all of the above cause YUM

0 voters

Which do you prefer?
  • hard boiled eggs
  • scrambled eggs
  • omelets

0 voters

Do you like bacon?
  • yes yes yes
  • no

0 voters

Thoughts on toast?
  • wonderful
  • meh
  • ew no

0 voters

Do you eat fruits for breakfast?
  • very often
  • sometimes
  • not at all

0 voters

Do you eat vegetables or other meat for breakfast?
  • yes
  • sometimes
  • no

0 voters

Do you like cheese for breakfast?
  • yes
  • only sometimes
  • no

0 voters

Do you like yogurt for breakfast?
  • yes
  • only sometimes
  • no

0 voters

Thoughts on brunch?
  • great idea
  • meh
  • don’t like it

0 voters

Do you like soups or porridges?
  • yes
  • only sometimes
  • no

0 voters

Controversial questions alert

Milk or cereal first?
  • cereal first
  • milk first
  • I don’t care

0 voters

Is milk sauce for cereal?
  • of course
  • maybe??
  • of course not

0 voters

Most important question

Which do you enjoy most?
  • breakfast
  • lunch
  • dinner
  • something in between (like a brunch)

0 voters

Does anyone go out for breakfast sometimes? I don’t ever. For those who do, what do you guys get?
And if you don’t eat breakfast already, try to!!!

7 Likes

so all this is more traditionel american breakfeast, and unhealthy, the only thing on the list I would eat for breakfeast are the oatmeal, eggs maybe on a free day, but else not

Bump!!

1 Like

I’m just listing them from my experience. I’m not much of a breakfast food connoisseur lol. If you eat anything else, feel free to reply here! This is also meant to be an open conversation for fun.

1 Like

I’ve always hated breakfast. I only eat it now because I make breakfast for my kids and they’d never eat their food if they didn’t see me eating too lol

2 Likes

I like eating either fruit or toast. Avocado or peanut butter toast are my favourite :relieved:

2 Likes

Oooh fun! Whenever I eat toast, I’m pretty plain and add nothing LOL.

1 Like

When you’re Asian and you literally never eat almost none of this or breakfast: :skull::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Lol well that’s good too :joy:

Should I add dumplings as an option? I eat that for breakfast occasionally haha. But there’s so much more. I don’t even know where to start.

2 Likes

Feel free to give me suggestions to add to the polls! :smiley:

Ahahaa! I’m from India. Dumplings are from East Asia :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I only know about East Asian foods lol What kinds of things do you usually eat? I can definitely add some of those to the polls.

2 Likes

I eat smth like crepe but savoury called “Dosa” or otherwise just a whole English breakfast if I’m feeling “fancy” lol :joy:

1 Like

Oh, nice! Do you add anything to it? Or does it usually come with things already in it?

1 Like

There are 99 or smth varieties of it but I’ve only had one. It comes with a curry we call “sambar” and a coconut chutney :sweat_smile::smiley:

Oh, wow! I’d probably get stuck choosing haha. That sounds really delicious!

1 Like

It’s quite good. But I’ve gotten of tired of eating it for years :sweat_smile: the rest of the stuff is regional since we have 29-30 states :sparkles:

2 Likes

What’s the main breakfast dish from your region?

1 Like

Ah okay so. I’m from a state called Kerala but I live in another state so it’s a little mixed for me. But here are what I usually eat for breakfast:

1. Dosa
  2. Idli (which goes with the same curry as Dosa)
  3. Puttu (a dish from Kerala)
  4. And cereal Lol

These are the stuff I remember now but ik there are ,any more but I forgot lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes