What do you eat for breakfast? (with polls)

Most of this food sounds amazing. I go out sometimes when I am on holiday or in the city early in the morning other than that I have something called a buttery (Scottish breakfast food) it is amazing btw, toast or a croissant and occasionally cereal if it is one I like.

3 Likes

Have you ever had a baked potato for breakfast?

2 Likes

No, I actually don’t like them, my username it is an inside joke between my real life friends. :joy:

2 Likes

Moved to General Chat since this isn’t Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

It’s funny you say that, because I’m Asian and I always have these kind of things for breakfast :joy:

3 Likes

Let’s change that to Indian instead of Asian :joy:

3 Likes

Haha, Asia is such a big continent that encompasses so many cultures. It’d be hard to add all cultural foods of the world in to the polls.

2 Likes

Yesss. India has 29-30 states with 22 main languages and almost 20k minor languages. Again, this is India only. There are many more countries in Asia :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I only eat cereal dry, like a snack.
I hate the texture of wet, mushy cereal.

1 Like

Agreeeeed!!

I think I have heard of dosas. Love to try them sometime. I think Indian food is delicious!

2 Likes

Ah perhaps I’ve eaten too much since now, I’m not a big fan :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My sleeping schedule doesn’t know what a breakfast is. :sob: :raised_hand:

5 Likes

Same! I eat brunch now… well, uh, I call it brunch but it’s more like lunch :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Every day is different for me except when I have my part time work. I have to get up at like 4: 45 am for it so I don’t have enough time to eat. Usually just drink a cup of tea.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.