What do you find attractive in a person?

Kindness? Funny? Agreeable?

Comment what you find attractive below and talk about it if you would like.

5 Likes

Loyalty.

1 Like

I agree loyalty is everything

1 Like

Their personality and honesty

2 Likes

Cool i really cant stand boring people

1 Like

Neither can I but I’m weird enough for a relationship :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Someone with a quirky personality. Someone straightforward who keeps it real. And how they treat their family members.

1 Like

I’ll say their personality, loyalty, honesty, and “woke”-ness. :blush:

2 Likes

Yes ive always had a thing for weird funny people

2 Likes

I would say I find a person attractive who is honest, reliable, outspoken, spontaneous and…fashionable? :innocent:

3 Likes

Funny, kind, romantic, & NOT a cheater :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

These traits are very important to me ^^

Bonus, if he loves Tophats :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

humor, kind of sarcastic, dresses nice, doesn’t care about what I do much, tall, jawline, nice hair, honesty,

1 Like

Eyes, eyebrows in the fisic way haha

2 Likes

Of course there will be girls who prefer tall guys which in my opinion is totally strange, I never understood why? And please don’t say “they want to feel protected”, UMM, CAN HE STOP A BULLET? I THINK NOT! He is made out of flesh, not metal lol

Anyways, the height of the guy shouldn’t matter, it is his personality that shines. Don’t judge someone on looks either.

P.S THEY ARE TALL BECAUSE OF GENETICS ^^

Ok, rant over.

Yep, I tend to speak my mind and I stand by what I said : D

7 Likes

I like tall guys too. I don’t know why, I just do lol. Of course, that doesn’t mean I value height more than personality, which is, for me, the most important. For example, it’s not that I wouldn’t date a guy just cause he’s short or whatever. I don’t care that much. But, y’know, being tall is a bonus I guess.

1 Like

their looks. gotta look good before I hit em

5 Likes

Bruh :skull:

no tea no shade just facts

4 Likes

Yep! Everyone has their preferences. It’s just when they treat them like absolute requirements and also shit on others who don’t meet them when they attempt to talk to them that it’s a problem for me. There’s a such thing as polite rejection. (Unless they get annoyingly persistent)

However, tall guys have always been the preferred height for partners and I can’t understand why either. The “I want to feel protected.” excuse is so flawed. I wasn’t aware tall men were immune to bombs, guns, knives, and the like. I would want to be able to protect my damn self anyway, not always have to have someone around to save me.

P.S. You’re so right. They didn’t work for the height or anything. They could have easily been short as they are tall.

2 Likes

Someone who is a good person… Doesn’t have to be the prettiest or the tallest… Just simply a good person

4 Likes