What do you guys think about my art piece?

Hey guys! so I’m starting digital art and well here how’s its going…

you guys can tell me what you think about it but what I really created this thread for was because I need help at drawing eyes. If u haven’t noticed this is episode style which is the kind of eyes I need help with (I also need help with regular eyes but one step at a time lol) so pls someone help I tried a few times but im stuck
leave some suggestions below, thanks :blush:
PLEASE DO NOT STEAL, TRACE OR COPY
I worked really hard on this for someone to take my work
Ps: I’m still learning I know its not perfect

19 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll check it out, btw can you tell me what you think of the drawing I could use some constructive criticism

1 Like

Looks good so far I really like the hair. :smile:

1 Like

Yeah I the hair was the most thing I liked about it too and thanks I appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Looks good, especially the shading!

1 Like

You def have a lot of potential! Check out the different tutorials on forums, they help :)))

1 Like

The jawline looks a little weird imo, but other than that it looks amazing! You’re doing good!

2 Likes

Lmao (I see it now) and thanks😅

1 Like

thank you! and sure where do I look for the tutorials at?

2 Likes

They’re all over the forums. You can just search up “art tutorials” I’m pretty sure!

1 Like

Kay awesome :ok_hand:

Ckeck out Nae’s Help Thread

3 Likes

I like it!

2 Likes

this is beautiful & the shading is so good!

2 Likes

It’s so good! I really like your shading :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but I think the lips could be less angled to better suit the position of the head. Also, the ear could be smaller or the head a bit bigger so they’d be more proportional.

2 Likes

Thanks, that was a rough process lmao :rofl:

1 Like

great, glad u like it :+1:

1 Like

ah! that means the world to me to here you say that.