What do you guys think about my art piece?

Thanks and alright I’ll try to fix it

1 Like

I love it! So beautiful, you are truly so talented, the hair is just-
WOW!
You should be super proud!

2 Likes

Liked the way you’re shading is going, good job

2 Likes

:sleepy::relaxed:Omg, thanks so much :sob:

1 Like

thx :grinning:

1 Like

I love the hair!

1 Like

Sooo, idk if u used layers or not, but it can b rlly helpful to have the outline on the layer above all ur coloring bc then u won’t color over it :white_heart: the hair looks cool, I like the skin shading! Try drawing the facial features on ur outline before u start coloring, just to make it easier for u, good luck, rlly good for ur first ever art piece :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

It looks good :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
and happy birthday!!!

1 Like

Omg I love the hair :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
And happy birthday

1 Like

Wait what lol :laughing: thx

1 Like

I didnt realize the cake next to my name anyway thank you hahha

1 Like

yes I do use layers I just turned off that outline layer because I wanted u guys to see it without the outline

bad thing is that I accidentally deleted it and I can’t remove the white from the background to just have the sketchbut here it is if u want to see

Lol what is that nose :woman_facepalming:

And I know I have a drawing of the eyes but every time I try to you know color it in and make it look close to how I want it, it looks terrible :smiley:

3 Likes

A scene where default animations wouldn’t work so I created my own :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

created what sorry I’m dumb

1 Like

Ooo looks cute! Happy birthday btw <3

1 Like

Lol thanks and thx

1 Like

It looks like this

1 Like

Oh u made your own animation scene…

1 Like

Yep, I think there are like 10 rotations :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’ve been trying to do that maybe can u teach me lol I really need those for my stories like custom poses and animations that are not in the portal

1 Like