What do you guys think about the iCarly reboot?!?!😱

So recently I just found out the paramount+ plan to reboot iCarly with most of the original cast. But i didn’t see anything about if Jennette Mccurdy (Sam) would join them🤔

I really don’t how I feel about it yet but also i’m kinda excited😂

💕More info here💕

See nickelodeon twitter confirm this👉 https://mobile.twitter.com/Nickelodeon/status/1336806178060447750

Articles here👉 https://www.google.com/amp/s/tvline.com/2020/12/09/icarly-reboot-miranda-cosgrove-revival-paramount-plus/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.seventeen.com/celebrity/movies-tv/amp34922830/icarly-reboot-paramount-plus-details/

https://www.eonline.com/news/1217083/icarly-is-coming-back-with-the-original-stars-on-paramount

Fun fact: My bestfriend at the time and I, made a website like iCarly that was fully functioning so that we could make our own :sparkles: webshow :sparkles: I forgot the name of the website the very next day and the webshow never happened :joy::joy::joy:

So are you guys excited?:thinking:

2 Likes

I feel like evrything is getting a rebot right now, I wonder if we get a good luck charlie one. since Mia(Charlie) is 12 now.

2 Likes

E-Excuse me?! An ICarly reboot?!! :open_mouth: Since when?!!!

1 Like

Tell me about it I wish they would start coming up with original stuff🤦‍♀️

2 Likes

Well, every time that someone creates a new series, it ends up failing because it wasn’t that fun to watch (or wasn’t funny). Cough cough most new nickelodeon shows

1 Like

Honestly I don’t even watch the new nickelodeon shows anymore…I tried but I just couldn’t

1 Like

There’s a REBOOT?!

3 Likes

Jennette Mccurdy has been on record for saying things against the acting industry, and that she hated the position she had as a child role-model. Naturally, it makes sense she isn’t coming back. She also quit mid-show for Sam & Cat, so they’re probably not happy with her. I think the reboot will suck.

7 Likes

Yeah and she also has other projects at the moment so I doubt she will return but I do hope they could have a mini reunion outside of the reboot/show because i’m pretty sure she is still on good terms with the cast.

Also in the reboot I hope they don’t act like her character never existed like some other reboots because she was a big part of the show💕

1 Like

Exactly in other shows i watched they just act like the character never existed they don´t even mention the character or anything :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

EXCUSE MWAH??? ISTG FIRST WINX AND NOW THIS BS JUST LEAVE GOOD OLD SHOWS ALONE AND STOP TRYNA MAKE THEM TRENDY AND MODERN AGAIN!!!

r.i.p. iCarly :pensive: :raised_hand:t2:.

3 Likes

Live action winx WHAT!!!:scream:

1 Like

yep :((

2 Likes

I just saw the the trailer and…nah
Thank you next😂

2 Likes

LMAOOO YESSSSS

netflix ur not getting my money for that crap i’m sorry-

1 Like

It honestly doesn’t even look like winx anymore, it looks like riverdale with magic added to it😂

2 Likes

Wait, like as adults or are they going to pretend that no time has passed?

Also i feel like this concept just doesn’t work as well today because streaming and YouTube are so big

I honestly not sure where their going with this because I just don’t see a clear plotline🤷‍♀️ and I feel like all loose ends have been tied except the creddie or seddie thing😂

Also their too young to have had teenger kids and there was a disney version of i Carly :point_right: bizaardvark

(I hope they don’t do it like bizaardvark)

True

1 Like

im really interested to see how this plays how on the plot, like would it be their lives when 20 something (considering the cast are late twenties (early 40s for Spencer)) or still take place when they were teens

as for Sam, ahh tbh I’m a Seddie shipper, so i wonder how the romance (if there will be any) will be played out if Sam/Jenette doesn’t partake in this but im not feeling Creddie :((

Also, what about Noah (Gibby) we can’t forget him ;-;

overall, im not sure how to feel about this reboot, i think it was perfect when it ended, so to see a revival uhhhh that’s probably a pass

3 Likes

EXACTLY. TRYNA MAKE SOME CW SHOW.

smhh

1 Like