What do you guys think about the new feature story”Prosecutie”

But to go back on the purpose of it, usually, when an author writes a story, it’s originally not to profit of anything, but to share what they’ve created. I think that might’ve been her purpose?

Wait a minute, this story was featured before. Why does it seem new?

1 Like

I think some people got to beta read it or something and it had a different title.

3 Likes

Boxers and briefs I think it was called.

1 Like

I saw Lawyer and Me? Also someone said they saw Court Me as the title before.

4 Likes

The original non featured version was the lawyer and me. Someone said Court me was a better title than prosecutie.

1 Like

Lol, I’m actually remembering a story my mom told me.
She had a classmate and a teacher who both had what I assume to be sexual/romantic tension. The moment she graduated and left school, they married each other.
She was 18. He was 34.

7 Likes

Truly disturbing. Maybe I find it’s disturbing because I don’t believe in “true love”. I believe in comfort, affection and familiarity. But that’s a whole other topic.

4 Likes

I-wtf?

3 Likes

No worries at all. Thanks for apologizing. I apologize as well for getting worked up. :heart:

5 Likes

I completely understand why you did, I would’ve if it was me. I didn’t mean to attack you, but as I look back on it, it really was an attack on my behalf. I guess I did spit venom (is that what you said? I think so) :sweat_smile::heart:

3 Likes

No you’re alright! :wink::heart:

1 Like

Social media is a blessing and a curse! It’s easy for misunderstandings to occur :wink:

#TeamCalebBTW

6 Likes

Yeah it really is terrible like that. Haha, and thank you so much for reading it! :see_no_evil::smile:

4 Likes

So, I decided to read all three chapters that are currently out AND buy each and every one of the 30 gem-priced choices. Let me just tell you, they aren’t worth it AT ALL. I’m almost certain this story doesn’t the point system. So it’s quite literally a waste of your IRL money, and gems. I promise you.

With that being said, here are some screenshots I’ve gathered that show some of the worst directing moments.
I tried putting these screenshots in order, I apologize if I got the timeline messed up.

CHAPTER ONE

As you can see, the spot directing is absolutely awful and they used literal DEFAULT characters for background characters. Not even joking. How lazy is this?!
P.S I failed to get a screenshot, but this chapter ALSO included a 30 gem choice which was literally her trying to prove she’s smart to her professor…Yeah. Ridiculous huh?

CHAPTER TWO

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe each of these overpriced unnecessary & unworthy gem choices all came from chapter two. Like I said above, I bought all of these and it was completely unnecessary. Again, this story does NOT use the point system I’m sure which makes it all the more useless. Don’t waste your gems, folks!

CHAPTER THREE

Once again, overpriced gem choices, lazy spot directing, and default characters for background characters.

All I can say is, this is genuinely one of the WORST featured Episode stories I’ve ever read, in EVERY aspect. The spot-directing & lack of thought put into this story is incredible, I mean honestly. I’ve never seen a more lazily written & scripted featured story before. Ever. I can’t believe they thought it was a good idea to release this. This story actually looks like there was no work put into it. :woman_shrugging:t4: Just my two cents.

EDIT: This is also not an attack to the original author of this story! I’m sure the original story was a lot better than this one, I just don’t understand why Episode decided to be so lazy when releasing this story. I just think more thought should’ve been put into it!

20 Likes

Lmao oh wow I should’ve asked her that.

2 Likes

I mean you still can :smile:

1 Like

Thank you for this

1 Like

I understand where you’re coming from.

It’s not THE WORST, just really disappointing now that I’ve seen this. It’s just sad that this is becoming a habit on behalf of episode.

6 Likes