What do you guys think of my Cover for my story, "Who's Who?

You did amazing on it great job

2 Likes

Thanks!

Thanks! It was easy to make LOL.

1 Like

maybe you can use different font? and i think you ahould add shadows to the letters or make them white since the bottoms are blue too, so the title can be seen better

4 Likes

I dunno, it looks a bit too common? :woman_shrugging: But it’s not so bad tho!

4 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is about cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Get rid of the white between her legs, other than that it’s good

2 Likes

It looks nice, just a little bland maybe a more fun font!

1 Like

I like it! But maybe change the font colour so the title stands out more?

1 Like

I would change the font color, or move it above them! And add the author’s name somewhere!

Besides those two things, it’s a very well put together, simple Episode cover! :blush::blob_hearts: Great job!

1 Like

I love the cover :blush:! I only would recommend to change the color of the title so it will be more outstanding :+1::heart:

1 Like

Yes, the title color is a bit hard to read in its current color. Also, maybe highlight the title so that it stands out even more. Something like this:
Snip%20%231
Perhaps not a black background, but one that makes it eye-catching.

2 Likes

I agree but other than that, it looks amazing.

Let me know when you start writing and I can add it to my shelf :+1:t2:

1 Like

Do you want me to be honest with you?

1 Like

Yep, go ahead! I can take the criticism! :wink:

1 Like

I think it looks good, but there are some things you really need to improve on:

1. The title. Maybe change the color of the font because it kinda blends in with the background and you can’t read it. Also you should maybe change the font because it’s kinda… basic?
  2. The character cutouts. You did an awesome job on the upper half of the body but on the lower half there’s a white glow. Also between the legs looks a bit strange. It’s white.
  3. Add the authors name. Cover plagiarism is starting to grow so it’s best to take caution. That’s what most covers have as well.
  4. Add a light filter and lower the opacity if you want. That’s what I usually do. I also add like a texture and change the blending mode as well as the opacity.

That’s all. If you want I can PM you some text overlays in different fonts and you can use them on your cover.

1 Like

Thanks, and I would like that!

1 Like

I’ve PMed you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.