What do you guys think of this?

So for my story ive been working on the overlays and had a thought…

because the plot is all revolved around being trapped in a twisted version of the MC’s favourite book, what if I made “pages” for the reader to collect…

E.g. have the choice to collect a page which when collected will tell you the backstory of whoevers page it is and that impacts your relationship with them/your chance of befriending them?

STORM PNG
As an example above is the main character storms page, which will be the first and only free page that can be collected which tells the reader storms history and past as to why she is how she is…

and then the rest would take from the point system to collect other peoples pages which can be used to learn useful information that will help you befriend/recruit them…

SKYE PNG
This is princess Skyelin (skye)'s page, she is the only love interest and collecting it could either help the reader learn what impresses her, help make a story quaking discovery along with learn skyelins past.

should I use them or no?
(the points would be from delegation skills earned through being a rebellion leader etc)

Should I create pages for the reader to collect?
  • Yes!!!
  • No!!!

0 voters

and as always if you wish to be removed from my tag list just lemme know.

Tags

@SofiaxD
@ParisAroha
@Liz_mar.episode
@Teja_6274
@kahotshot
@May.I.Write
@episode_katherinee
@maddie.nicole
@Episode.Cameronwrite
@bakedpotato
@Youngbl00d
@TheCalliope
@carebear17
@ImAnAlien
@MiyakoMiyu
@shellos
@pragya.episode
@mitsuki.writes
@yourdolly
@Emma_episode_03
@connie1
@kiki.writes.things
@nessya
@blue.berrytoast
@Sunflowe12
@simi.a

4 Likes

Sounds cool! But I think it might be worthwhile to add a choice for readers to skip those insights upon collecting a card since some readers do not have the patience and/or would rather continue the story. (:

1 Like

Oh yes there would be a choice of course! :smiley:

It’d kind of be like page appears

Would you like to collect this page? Collecting pages unlocks backstories which hold valuable information inside!

yes = -3 points gain CHAR page
no = page goes away rip

Would you like to look at the pages and read an unlocked backstory?
CHAR
CHAR
CHAR
No thanks!

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about your story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.