What do you guys think? Please?

So this topic was originally made by @JMO credits to you!! But I wanted to start this topic back up again!

1. THIS IS NO HATE TOWARDS EPISODE or the EPISODE COMMUNITY.
    So please do not think this is any hate towards anyone.

2. I’m just simply wanting to hear your thoughts and opinions.

Me personally we should have a section for 17+ and 13+ so then the people would enjoy reading… Based on their maturity and age levels. Also this is an opinion I really enjoyed reading the 17+ stories because they were so interesting and deep and very specific towards topics I usually see for the Romance Stories from the 13+ is the basic classic PlotLine… For example (The Good Girl has the bad boy to turn into a good boy) Thats usually the classic baseline/plot…Not that its bad or anything…But there should be in my opinion sections for 17+ year olds and 13+ so then each age group can read based on their age levels.

What do you guys think? Do you think Episode should change ?

My Requests I have two actually…

1.If episode goes back to 17+ again

2.Episode has two exclusive age groups for 17+ and the other side for 13+.
Me personally it would be really nice to have it ^ because a lot of the stories I liked to read was for 17+ and most well a lot had gotten banned, because of episode changing their guidelines…

PLEASE NO HATE BY THE WAY!! <3 Still love each and every single one of you guys.

10 Likes

Yess I’m not gonna lie I love reading spicy romantic stories but episode has been getting very strict

5 Likes

Yeah, I have to agree with you Makayla, because in my opinion with the old guidelines from episode the episodes and stories were so interesting and so deep.

1 Like

And I for some reason after episode came out with the new guidelines sadly I stopped reading… Which is very sad for me… :((

2 Likes

Yes man I miss old episode there was barely any guidelines back then but now it’s basically a kid app which it has been but I still like the spicy romance tho.

3 Likes

It would be great to have two different sections for age groups so it would be much better for teens as well as adults. There are many stories with deep meaning (if you know what I mean) and is inappropriate for the age group of 13+ So I think your idea is great!! And also there are stories that perfect for the age group of 13+ but 17+ can’t enjoy it because there are no juicy parts!!

3 Likes

Yes! Me too, and I want to contact episode for this idea, but I dont know how…I wouldn’t bash them or anything I would just give them this idea…

1 Like

Yes! Me too, and I want to contact episode for this idea, but I dont know how…I wouldn’t bash them or anything I would just give them this idea.

Ikr!! Even I want to know a way of contacting other than the support ticket lol.

1 Like

and also most of the stories are similar… like very similar… btw no hate to any stories…

1 Like

Yeah and that annoys me the most!!

1 Like

agree !!!

1 Like

Yes I agree! And there should be a way for authors to mark their stories as mature or triggering. I know they can do that with splashes and a message in the beginning and whatnot but I think it would be nice to have something like that next to the genre

2 Likes

Personally, I feel that Episode should hurry it up a bit with Ivy. I see your point but Ivy is already the mature version of the Episode app, so I don’t think it’s worth it to Episode to add in a 17+ section in their existing Episode app when Ivy already exists.

Episode: 12+
Ivy: 17+

I just wish they’d give us an Ivy portal already, it’s been years and the app is in desperate need of better stories and also – then, and only then could they truly sweep through Episode and remove anything that isn’t suitable for a 12+ audience. :woman_shrugging:t3:
They could truly make Episode a kid-friendly place and allow mature stories to thrive on Ivy.

2 Likes

oh i didn’t know Ivy existed- where is that.

It’s “Ivy: Stories We Play.”
I don’t think it’s available to all countries yet, but I’m from Australia and it’s been available to me ever since it was in beta which has been around 2 years. :thinking:
I’ll upload a pic.

Actually— it looks like they’ve just recently removed it. I’m not sure why though. :flushed::no_mouth:
I just tried to update it but:

1 Like

yeah i guess i agree with you with the Ivy portion, because a lot of the stories are getting a little bit, basic… no hate to anyones stories but i want more different topics and plots instead of similar plots…

1 Like

smh so thats why i wanted a section for 17+ since ivy stories got removed…

You said you didn’t know Ivy existed… :full_moon_with_face:
But yeah, if they don’t bring back Ivy or give us a portal for it at some point, I’d fully support your idea/ JMO’s idea of a 17+ section within Episode even though I’m not sure how they could do that because I think an app is only supposed to have one rating on an App Store. It’s so difficult for me to limit my creativity for every single one of my stories/story ideas to fit PG13 guidelines. :sob:

2 Likes

no i didnt know ivy existed until now, but since it isn’t available. and yeah it is so difficult to write because of the PG13 guidelines for me too…Because I don’t want to keep doing the same plot line…I wanna do something different…and I wish I could contact episode… to do this idea… but idk where and when i first started writing it was 17+ and it was during the ONLY classic style and limelight and ink didn’t exist

1 Like