What do you guys think? Please?

no i didnt know ivy existed until now, but since it isn’t available. and yeah it is so difficult to write because of the PG13 guidelines for me too…Because I don’t want to keep doing the same plot line…I wanna do something different…and I wish I could contact episode… to do this idea… but idk where and when i first started writing it was 17+ and it was during the ONLY classic style and limelight and ink didn’t exist

1 Like

Everything on episode must b 13+ bc that’s the rating the app has. 13 yr olds might still b able to go to the 17+ section of the app bc it’s the same app. Therefore, episode decided to launch a new app which ofc was not a success. Also, there’s not much mature content episode can include bc it’s all on screen animated so most of Ivy was off screen more like Wattpad. I think episode should develop Ivy but w less sexual content & more violence bc tbh it’s difficult to write a proper horror story on episode so I’d rlly like to see that on Ivy. (Idk I think it’s gone tho bc it’s been in testing for ages)

2 Likes

yeah it is gone the ivy part is gone…sadly… also sad i didn’t get to read it because i didn’t know it existed…what i mean by another section is instead of ivy, create a second episode for teens like for only 13+ and the other one for 17+ sadly, i feel like its not going to work…but im confused on why the ivy stories are gone…

Episode is a 13+ app geared towards teens. They have Ivy which is 18+, howver it’s only available in some countries right now.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Does that mean there is no more Ivy app?? And I didn’t really get the part with section for 17+. Can someone fit me in please? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah, I remember when they started developing Ivy but then I never heard about it again.

2 Likes

It might be available in other countries still — I’m not sure. I’m from Australia (hence I can only speak for my country) and it’s been available here since it was in beta so that’s been approximately two years or a bit more but it’s recently been removed from the Australian App Store and possibly removed for other countries…(?)

Ivy was created as a mature version of the Episode app, rated 17+ after years of demanding a 17+ section but Ivy never had a community story section or a public portal and they didn’t really announce it or advertise it either. It was only filled with Ivy Originals that basically stemmed from sex. They didn’t have variety such as mature horror, thriller etc. I’m guessing it’s either been taken down because it wasn’t performing well enough/wasn’t earning enough money or because they plan to release it to everyone. :thinking:
If they’ve scrapped it, that’d be a real shame because the app would absolutely thrive if it was open to the community and it could possibly surpass Episode. So, I have my fingers crossed that they still have plans for Ivy. :crossed_fingers:t2:

5 Likes

I hope that too. Maybe soon we are gonna have it in all countries :relaxed::relaxed:

3 Likes

It would be easier to write about darker topics on Ivy.

1 Like