What Do You Guys Think The Next Contest Will Be?

Literally me.

Why haven’t they announced it still :sob:. The SWY one was announced on the 3rd day after the deadline of DL … it should have been announced till now acc to that

1 Like

I had looked back at the dates they announced contests in the last year and while most were announced on Mondays, there were a few announced on a Tuesday, and one was announced on a Wednesday.

2 Likes

Well, acc to IST, it is tuesday :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face: … let’s wait till tomorrow

Looks like it’s not getting announced today either.

1 Like

So Tory the new admin said they would be announcing the next contest soonish.

3 Likes

Thanks! I just seen that comment.

1 Like

I agree with you, not everything is related to the category of romance, there are more beautiful and exciting things.

2 Likes

Has anyone else lost hope and no longer “waiting” for them to announce something soon?

2 Likes

Well Tory said they’d announce it soonish two days ago so no not really. I would have if she hadn’t said anything.

1 Like

Ngl if we dont get historical one, I’ll sue Episode

1 Like

Something tells me a Christmas theme.:thinking:

okay I changed my mind.
IF it is christmas related everyone here will give me five dollars :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

bold of you to assume i have five dollars

4 Likes

Do you guys think they’re gonna announce it today? :sob:

1 Like

As I said, I’m no more “waiting” … :upside_down_face: tbh I want it to be historical or sci fi, as these have not been done.

1 Like

So, I was reading the comments of some old contests that are released during this part of year. I noticed that half of the comments were like- “I thought it would be Halloween/Christmas” :joy:

2 Likes

But like now when I think about it stories would be out in like feb so maybe romance contest again?

1 Like

At this point i lost all hope in a new contest. :moyai:

1 Like

Same. If they had plans for a contest, it would have come out by now.