What Do You Guys Think The Next Contest Will Be?

New contest is out:

3 Likes

I feel like they panicked and tried to play it safe by yet again forcing modern romance.

Now, I was expecting romance. But this? This is so oddly specific… how is my romantic historical story supposed to fit in this 🥲 I could have adapted it to literally anything else. They didn’t have dating apps in the Middle Ages :upside_down_face: I feel like I won’t be the only one with this problem.

Regardless, good luck to anyone who’s entering :sparkles:

4 Likes

this is going to be one huge modern story ;.;. and maybe sci fi? Sigh. I’d rather wait for the next contest that doesn’t involve romance. ;.;

2 Likes

Well I guess RIP @lanafrazer_episode.

1 Like

dies XDDD

1 Like

Tbh, this contest would go well with LGBTQ+ stories.

How so?

1 Like

Hm, just a thought. Maybe, Maybe not. Some may write LGBTQ+stories. Hm, I wonder what authors got in mind for this prompt, those who are entering. :thinking:

Ohhhh,because I thought what does digital dating have to do with lgbtq+ stories :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol, again just a thought. :joy: My mind is all over the place with this prompt. :joy:

yeah it would, i could totally see it going a lot of ways,

1 Like

:0 SOMEONE AGREES!!! :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

This prompt makes me wish I participated in SWY.

2 Likes

Like tbh, I have friend zoned a lot of people, and I’m like yeah I’m not interested in dating while looking on my phone. When people asing me to check on dating app/sites, and I’m like: Bruh, I just said i ain’t interested. XDD

1 Like

ikr, im really disappointed, its not even original

1 Like

EXACTLY! this prompt is totally lame. I wanted to enter but not with this prompt. everything i think of is cliche and lame,

2 Likes

Like give us something more fresh that hasn’t been used a lot. Example DL, the prompt was good. and that interested me and a lot of people, (I’m not talking about the number of chapter we had to write lol, just the prompt itself.)

1 Like

yeah lol, that was a good one. I couldn’t handle the load but i had a lot of ideas. I think that’s what episode should do, not just recycling old crap

1 Like

FELT! i had a v good idea but life got in the way :sob:

2 Likes

SAAAME! I was so into it but 8 episodes was demanding and I didn’t have enough time. :sob:

1 Like