What do you hate about writing a story?

I hate when I have to find the plot😂

Same here! It took me months to start writing because I was trying to find a non-cliche plot

1 Like

Yes!! I’m writing a story but everytime I end up deleting because I feel like it’s too cliché or no one will read it😥

2 Likes

Trust me Clishe stories gets most views look at Gangster loving,The Gangs,My teacher my gangster…That story where some guys stoled bra from some girl…I mean what ¿ It’s so stupid but people LOVE IT

1 Like

I don’t like making background characters either. But what I DETEST is spot directing I mean screw that :exploding_head:

4 Likes

I literally learnt how to do it today and it took me three whole hours to learn the freaking concept of all those stupid lil numbers

1 Like

What is spot directing? Hahaahha :joy_cat:

It’s like where you place the character on a screen in a specific spot.

3 Likes

Oh,I know how to do that,thank god I thought I need to learn more :smile:

I mean I guess I know,I’m not really sure lol

Placing a character in a space on the screen other than the usual up screen, center, left, right, back, back far etc

You have to type in this long ass random number like 0.56738383 just to get them to stand in a specific place which makes me contemplate my existance :ok_hand:

2 Likes

O I know for basic spots,can you tell me more about those numbers

I literally can’t I’m as clueless about it as anyone else :joy::joy: don’t worry about it unless you need to place about a bajillion characters on a screen and you want to see them all

How long it takes to direct :sweat_smile: and how fiddly it is.

2 Likes

I will try to not need that…

1 Like

Haha same… :joy::upside_down_face:

1 Like
  • The millions of outfits you make when you want to give the readers a choice in dressing your character
  • Some people won’t read your story just because they can’t alter the character (they look that way for a reason. I can’t have this pink-haired chick walking around ancient Korea or Feudal Japan.)
  • You end up having so many characters to move along the story that it’s hard to keep track of them.
  • One single code error prevents you from updating. I get it, but please give me a suggestion on how to fix it. Not just ‘Example is an invalid directing command’ ;-;
  • The gems system. I swear to god-
9 Likes

Do not even get me started about gems or this post will have 37% of commens with me complaining about that.

1 Like
  1. How time consuming it is to write. I feel like I can spend a whole day writing and only get 2 scenes done!
  2. Getting an error that I’m missing a } This is the worst error of all. Curse those nesting choices!
  3. Adding sound. I hate that I starting adding sound because now I have to keep adding sound. Why did I do this to myself?
  4. Writing in the romance. Another thing I hate myself for adding! I can’t write romance, and I know I can’t too, so why on earth did I add in love interests???
17 Likes

I dislike losing motivation. Sometimes I get stuck in a ditch when I’m writing and can’t seem to move forward. It feels like my writing doesn’t matter and that nobody would want to read my story. That bothers me the most, since there’s a lot of cliche stories that get a ton of attention and some unique ones that don’t.
I also dislike how somehow the directing helper sometimes doesn’t work for me, but I really need to stop using it as a crutch.

12 Likes