What do you hate the most in romance stories?

I hate a looooot of stuffs in romance stories, like when they say something cheesy, and the girl’s like “oMg YoUrE sOo SwEeT bAbY” and then they start to make out like, Bruh -_- Soooo I wanna know what’s yours!

20 Likes

When they fall in “love” with each other just because of their looks.

And “tHerE’s SoMeThinG speCiaL aBouT heR” :nauseated_face:

20 Likes

Those badboy Romance things they are getting boring

9 Likes

When they fall in love after 3 episodes…
And those mafia leader stories, ughhh I hate them!!

9 Likes

because they are boring.

2 Likes

That the main character always remains pregnant

8 Likes

When the romance story is like every romance story. E.g. plot, how they meet, quickly fall in love…
That’s why, I rarely read romance stories because of lacking uniqueness.

And I can’t stand when the author glorifies abusive relationships.

6 Likes

Ikrrrr :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeahhh it’s overused

I don’t mind love at first sight romance if it’s done correctly. However, I hate a quick romance especially when it’s not done correctly. lol

7 Likes

Yeahhh they’re super overused but like, whatever people do what u want :laughing:

1 Like

Lol yeah for like a million years :joy::joy:

1 Like

Ikrrrr :clap:

1 Like

the “mean girl” always saying He Is MiNe!
omg always happens ;-;

but i kinda love a good cliche like “bad boys” and stuff hahaha :wink:

6 Likes

When the MC has a crush :frowning:

4 Likes

I actually hate the covers of most romance stories, they are too revealing and overused, which reminds me, there are hundreds of young readers :grimacing:

11 Likes

Oh, right… That’s pretty concerning :woman_facepalming:t2::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Agreed

2 Likes

Young minds gets destroyed by Episode, I sure do hope the cover thingy stops immediately.

2 Likes

i hate “falling in love” cliches and multiple romantic interests. Like why do you need so many? If you have so many options, just pick one from the start and stop this bullshit, other than the fact they usually date them all and glorify cheating *sigh *
and the mean girls, they’re just irritating, if they’re so attractive, why are they so stuck up on that one guy the MC has? *a lot of more sighs *

5 Likes