What do you honestly think about this cover?

hi my fellow writers!
since i’m currently working on my first story, i decided to catch up with my old pal photoshop and try to make a cover. i spend a fair amount of time on this one and thought that i would share it with you and, of course, ask about opinions.
what do you think? should i change something? would it attract you as a reader?
i will be grateful for any feedback! :heart:

covercovercover

i even bothered myself enough to change the nail so it would fit more that’s commitment okay
P.S. if you have any questions (even though the story is currently quite far from publishing) i would love to answer them!
P.P.S. i’m sorry for all of the optional mistakes since i’m not native and it’s pretty late in my country so my brain’s not working properly anymore hahaha

16 Likes

It’s beautiful wow! I would click and read the description. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

tysm! :heart:

2 Likes

that’s some neat editing right there

1 Like

glad you like it :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I love it you did amazing.

1 Like

:heart:

Um, this cover is absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

thank you! :kiss:

1 Like

Okay. Wow. I’m in love with the cover! You’re so talented WHAT??!? :heart_eyes: This would so attract me to read!! Please let me know when you publish this story, I can tell it’s going to be absolutely amazing :two_hearts:

1 Like

ahhhh tysm!! :heart: i will post an update here as soon as i will publish it!

1 Like

Wow that looks amazing! :grinning: I’m definitely going to read it when you publish!

:heart:

1 Like

I love it and the idea of it! I haven’t seen much like it- aside from books.

But I feel like the some of the characters aren’t as clear- or the colors aren’t as vibrant, it is a good cover, but it may seem more “grey” to people because it isn’t as clear and the colors aren’t as vibrant.

1 Like

Amazing!:two_hearts:

1 Like

thank you for sharing your opinion! :heart:
i actually slightly lowered the saturation and added a subtle, pink overlay - just for the sake of my very own aesthetic preference. also, that girl in the last row, first to the right - her picture is blurred a bit (and that’s why it may appear unclear to you) beacause she’s sneezing! that’s a small touch of comedy right there, hope you don’t mind it that much, haha

2 Likes

thanks! :heart:

1 Like

Why would you ask? It’s amazing and something i’d most likely click. Just tell me when you publish :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

i surely will, thank you so much! :heartpulse:

1 Like

it’s pretty good, but I’m not sure if episode would approve it… (bitch, slut, etc.)

1 Like