What do you like about Episode? - vol.2

I honestly can’t remember. :flushed:

For a while it was because I was reading Dripping Mascara. :sweat_smile::joy:

It was when I decided to start trying to get back into Episode. I really didn’t feel as if I belonged when I first “arrived” but now I don’t feel so much that way anymore. :sweat_smile:

Well, I’m going to start with my AW contest entry that I’ve since archived. That was in July. My dad passed away a week or two before that and I was in a really dark place. For some reason I got this urge to see if there were any contests. While I don’t work on that story anymore that was the jumping off point to really getting invested in the community more because it was nice to have the distraction. And that’s enough of that rambling. :sweat_smile:

I think getting feedback on my work has been the best. I struggle a lot with confidence in myself so having people tell me such sweet things is really encouraging because otherwise I’d just be a negative lump thinking everything I wrote was trash.

I love the discussions we all have, as well as how supportive so many people are of others.

Thank you for creating such an innovative app! As someone who enjoys both visuals and storytelling this app has been so much fun!

@Zey for keeping me sane and letting me rant. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart_eyes: She’s honestly been so great at being a friend to me even though I’m a mess 90% of the time.
@AnaEpisode1 for being so kind and sweet. She checks on me a lot and makes sure I’m okay which means so much! :heart: She’s also incredibly talented and doesn’t get a tenth of the credit she deserves.

@episodes_bylex for not forgetting about me when she became famous (jk :joy::heart:). No, but she was one of the first people I did r4rs with for PA and one of the first people who made me feel as if my story wasn’t completely terrible. :blush::heart:

@IAmEms for becoming my friend so quickly through the course of K&T stressing. She’s so insanely talented and she deserves way more credit as an author than she gets. :heart::heart_eyes:

Also all these ladies are such talented and wonderful authors and it amazes me that they even want to have conversations with me. :pleading_face::heart:

3 Likes