And thanks for being mah friend :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Np and thanks for being my friend too :3

2 Likes

Awww! You’re so sweet! :purple_heart::rose: see what I did there? :smirk:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for being my friend too :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Okay funny story I first saw so many ads for it when I was younger and wanted to get it, so I asked my mom and she said naw looks inappropriate and all that helicopter parent speech. So then two years later my friend got it and kept bugging me to get it and I didn’t think my mom would let me but she did.

At first I didn’t like the gem choices and was gonna delete it then I saw more story options on the side and started reading.

I was working on my story and accidentally clicked on forums and it was the old forums and I was like :woman_shrugging:t5: I’ll sign up I won’t use it that much(lolz I’m in here like everyday :nail_care:t5:) and I stayed because of the friends I made and mental stuff.

I have no clue honestly :rofl:

The amazing comments and fans ya know

The amazing people you meet.

If I’m being honest nothing much except good job at the amazing diversity for LL! :rofl::woman_shrugging:t5::purple_heart:

The forums? Because I’ve made some of the greatest friends in my life who gave me a new perspective in life and helped me learn different things and by my side with my insane family. This topic? Idk I’m going to take a nap anyways chow babe :kissing_heart::nail_care:t5:

3 Likes

How did you discover Episode and what made you decide to download it?
@talesbyrose actually told me about this game and thus sprouted an addiction to this app. I started reading Demi Lovato’s story and it was cool cool :sunglasses:

What made you keep it on your phone/tablet?
I kept it because of SUNDOSIA!! That story was really good and long, so I waited for the author (susannah.episode on IG) to update and that was one of the best waits ever.

What made you join the forum and what made you stay?
Yet again, PurpleRose told me about the forums! I had an account on the old forums but I wasn’t very active, only when PurpleRose was online with me.

When did you decide to start writing your own story on Episode (if you have)?
no

What do you like most about being an author on Episode (if you are)?
no

What are, in your opinion, the best parts about being part of the Episode community?
The stories and the authors of them and beng able to talk with them openly!

Any kind words for the Episode team?
Much thank. very nice stories and keep them coming!

Why are you still here?
because
cool
nice
fun
awesome
convivial
AWESOME SAUCE

4 Likes

How come I never heard this expression before? I love this!
Can I ask how old were you when you got that helicopter parent speech?

Whoops :sweat_smile: This question was actually replaced by the second one, but yeah it would mean the forums, the community, and not this specific thread, you can stay as long as you want :smiley:

2 Likes

:rofl: it is honestly amazing I’ve been getting it too much lately. I’m 16 but I started getting it when I turned 13

It’s fine I was just messing I get like this when I’m sleepy :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy: yeah :rose:

2 Likes

Thank you for writing my name there. I am honored.

1 Like

I wanna say something I truly appreciate about Episode right now, and that’s their consistency in what they approve and what they don’t approve.

This was just a test, as I didn’t actually trust Episode to do the right thing. I uploaded some overlays, Trump hats. And I also uploaded some AOC posters/stickers. They were both declined, so that made me happy.

Also, since I saw the “Black Lives Matter” poster in a screenshot on one of their official stories, I uploaded the “it’s okay to be white” poster and it was approved. So I’m very proud of their consistency, to see that they aren’t biased. ^^

Good job, Episode :+1:

3 Likes

hsjsksk :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

This is a great idea for a discussion thread!
1.) I discovered Episode by those trashy ads they ran awhile back (the dumb ones that tumblr loves to make fun of). I just wanted to see what the app was actually like, and then I fell in love.
2.) I joined the forums because I wanted help writing my story and I stayed because I wanted to promote my story (selfish I know :sweat_smile:)
3.) I decided to start writing my own story because I just wanted to be like some of my fave authors and how they’ve produced quality stories - I was inspired, I guess I should say.
4.) I like the community the best <3
5.) The best part is how we all have this united passion, and come together to bond over this very unique story-telling experience.
6.) I would say Episode has done a great job at creating a way to experience so many CYOA stories within a single app, as opposed to other developers who put out many apps for each individual story. (Although, Episode does have individual apps for Glamanour Heights and Demi Lovato, so idk :joy:)
7.) I think literally anyone who is still in the community despite the hardships that this app throws at us sometimes, is awesome <3

1 Like

Bump :yellow_heart:

1 Like

bump

1 Like

B.u.m.p

1 Like

BuMp

2 Likes

Bump :purple_heart:

Bump :fist_bump:

1 Like