For me, my country is The Bahamas:
- Historical Sites
- Nice good peaceful living
- Healthy living environments.
- Junkanoo Festivals/Carnival
- Dolphins, Sting Rays, Different Group of Fish
- Homelessness (this needs to be dealt with…)
- Shanty Towns
- Unhealthy living conditions within the neighborhoods (like they don’t even care about picking up trash, plus I hate it when they don’t put a leash on their dogs.)
- Drivers (listen, some Bahamians are terrible drivers, some don’t know what it means to slow down and be god damn patient, and that’s why we have a lot of accidents over here…
- Horse Carriages (tbh, I don’t think we need to have tourist riding on carriages and horses are moving the carriage, because I find it animal abuse, I don’t know if they do take care of the horses here, it’s still animal abuse to me, because of the heat over here. They could at least use ride in taxis/buses.
- Government & Crime
- Snakes, Frogs, Centitpeds, Sharksetc.
- Prices that are high.