What do you like or dislike?

Hi everyone!
So I just wanted to know what you guys like or dislike about stories (plot, cover, choices,etc…)
I know there are many new writers, that’s why I would like you guys to comment your opinion so others know how to entertain readers.

• I love stories with an art scene as a story’cover and I dislike stories’ cover that are regular, meaning a character and background screenshotted and the title added.
  • I love many types of plot like hate turn to love, plot twist and I hate when the story is the same as many others, like the bad boy (If you wan to write a story about a bad boy at least make it unique and not like the other ones)
    *I don’t really care if choices affect the story but at least choices that gives me/readers extra scenes, I don’t like regular choices, what do you want to eat, wear, do, etc… ( If you want to do those choice at least put some meaning in it like one of those dresses will get you an extra scenes or points; etc…)
    That’s things that I like and dislike in stories
    And what are yours? :blush:
8 Likes

I’d say that the most disliked thing (in my opinion) that a story has, is it characters developments. If the characters from chapter 1 to the end (or at least a lot of episodes later) don’t develop, like a changed view or new experiences etc, it isn’t enjoyable (or realistic, if they are the exact same when a year or more has passed in the story). Its good to have a good plot, but make sure every scene changes or adds SOMETHING to the story or to a character’s development. If the scene doesn’t add anything, like a character’s personality, I (personally) don’t want to see it.

3 Likes

I like stories that have MAJOR plot twists!

3 Likes

Me too :joy: the story is like"you thought :smirk:"

I dislike when the author gives you choices, but the character still does whatever they want.

8 Likes

True :no_mouth:

(i will be editing this post)

I Like:

story intros
nice, simple choices.
art scenes
happy endings
funny scenes
cool overlays
nice backgrounds

DISLIKES:
Gem choices
locked choices
sad endings
glitches (but its funny when itt glitches)

you don’t like sad endings? like when the main character dies :thinking:

1 Like

yeah, its so emotionallllllllllllllll :sob:

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

:joy:

p.s. i still like it though…

Me too, I like having that feeling inside when something sad happen :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I like action stories, with simple choices, art scenes and happy ending (I know it may sound a little childish, but I would rather happy ending thab sad one).
What I dislike in stories that when authors give you a costumization choice, and after costumizing a character or two, it does not save it at all. Same here about clothing choices. (I do not know what about you, but it happened to me). In addition, obivously I dislike gem choices (especially when I do not have enough gems).
So, besides this, I quite like the stories.

P.S: There are more genres that I like besides action.

Art scenes are one of the best things in episode stories :heart_eyes:

1 Like

True. But it is a bummer that not all the stories have art scenes.

1 Like

@Stella2003, may I ask you: have you written a story?

Yes and deleted it :joy: I’m too lazy :sleepy:

So, you do not have any stories that you have written?

Well I wanted to start editing the story I deleted but I don’t find any motivation… you do have stories?

I am writing my first story, but I have not published it yet. If it is possible, then I will publish it soon (I hope).