What do you like to see in ink action, drama,, romance and comedy stories?

So as seen above what do you like seeing when reading action, drama, romance and comedy stories. Since I’m writing one with a friend that includes those three genres named “Attracted To Bad” I wanted to know what you guys think. I already have the idea you know I just wanted some advice.

1 Like

I like seeing something different. Even if the story is cliche, I like when it still has a lot of different plots that I wouldn’t have expected. I like when every character have personalities that are different from one another yet fits so well together with the characters (if that makes sense) I like to be surprised instead of always knowing what is going to happen next. I also like when there is a little drama but not so much drama that unnecessarily drags on the story.

2 Likes

Ooh thanks so much for your reply this really helps

You’re welcome and good luck with your story

1 Like

A romance story when the characters don’t fall in love within the first 3 chapters…i love character development and actually feeling attached to the characters

1 Like

Thank you sm

Ooh I love your answer I’ll try working on character development as I go on with the story

I love seeing comedy as long as it’s not just falling and funny faces, but when there’s actual jokes

1 Like

:joy: so true love that

1 Like

In comedy, I think something very unusual or random (a literal hotdog as your lover) make it funny tho. If ofcourse you’re only focusing with comedy but

I personally think that you should make them be relatable from the readers if you’re colliding comedy to other genres.
:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ooh thank you sm I’ll keep that in mind

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.