What do you like your LI characters to look like?

Title pretty much says it all. When there’s LI characters and you can customize them, what do you make them look like, or if you can’t which ones do you tend to pick?

1 Like

If it’s a bad boy/cliche I make them look ugleh af because I don’t like them. :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

god tier

I don’t have a preference but usually dark skin with light hair. It’s so damn attractive :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

This?

Hell yeah. (Mostly girls tho. Im gay lol)

1 Like

Whoops ahahahah im keeping him then

1 Like
100% just practicing my CC rn for lack of better things to do

1 Like

Lol. Customization is fun

1 Like

CC is the most fun thing ever. Like, make a cast of wildly different looking realistic humans? Yep! Make aliens? Yep! Make 1 ideal person for no reason and then never use them? YEP.

1 Like

Haha yesssssss. Aliens yes? Mermaids yes? I stand for everything.

1 Like

did someone say…

aliens?!?!

Wow :alien:

1 Like

that pale green skin tone with freckles gives me life

An alien from Area 51 be like :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

we are getting WAY off topic here ahahaha
I’m making an Area 51 episode meme as we speak

Legend! :raised_hands:t3:

Whenever they say “make him hot.”, I always give the male love interests dyed hair (pink, lime green, bright yellow, purple colours. From time to time, I give them bright pink lipstick too.) and always go like “OH MY FREAKING GOSHNESS! HE’S SO FUCKING HA-WTTTT! :cold_sweat: I COULD JUST DIE FROM HIS HOTNESS!”

(Please don’t be offended if you like that kind of look! I don’t mean to hurt anyone!)

make him neon, make him blinding

1 Like

well if I can have full CC I confess I tend to adjust MC lookig like me an love interest as guys I see as atractive.
And I tend to end up with similarry looking characters in the stories. :smiley:
But on the other hand I do nt mind limitec CC or n CC at all…just if I can customize I realized I go on and on for the same look. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: