What do you look for in a episode story

Is there certain things you all prefer in a story.? I am currently writing my own and wanted some opinions and so on…

I like stories with CC, and non cliche types of stories as well!

1 Like

I usually prefer a well paced storyline. Directing doesn’t have to be really good, but it does help. I like we’ll thought out and not one-dementional characters, too. I also look for choices that actually affect the plot, too.

1 Like

I enjoy stories with interlacing and lasting choices so that I know that my choices are making a difference and that it actually is episode “choose” your story.

1 Like

Hello @TroubledHeart.Author, this is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums.

This topic has been moved from Creator’s Corner Share Feedback to Episode Fan Community as it is not related to story creation. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

1 Like

I like stories where you can fully customize yourself (and the love interest if you have one)… Also, I prefer it when there are a LOT of choices and a good plot with some humor and romance here and there…

1 Like