What do you look for

I don’t know if this is the right category but what do you guys look for in an episode story? Do you guys like sound? And any other things you can comment.

4 Likes

advanced directing, cc, sound, mini-games, choices that matter, etc. those are all things that i’ve seen that people LOVE to see in stories. some people don’t. honestly, idc about these things, bc if the story is like amazing i’m probably not going to notice that it doesn’t have these things. but those are just general things i’ve heard that people like to see in stories! how this helped! :star_struck::grin:

3 Likes

Thank you that helped a lot. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

As long as it has a good plot line that’s all that i care about

Maybe the story has overlays and stuff but it has a bad plotline that means its a bad story in my eyes…

4 Likes

Ok thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

A good plot line and decent directing is all I look for in a story :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Noted thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Advance directing and sounds :grinning:

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Advanced directing, cc of MC and LI, choice of sexuality, choices that matter, sounds, proper grammar, clothes choice, developed characters & plot, diversity, cliffhangers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

That would be really cool. I would love to see more stories where men have stronger emotions.

1 Like

plot, diversity, and grammar.

1 Like

What I’m looking for:
good directing
something different (not only pregnant by…, mafia stories, high school/college drama bullshit… Yikes! I’m not against clichés but it wouldn’t hurt to try something own)
a well-thought-out plot (very important for me!)
something deep
more realistic characters to identify with

And sound is important too, of course :wink:

1 Like

Cliches with a twist.

Someone please write a gang story, but like, in the past.

1 Like

1 Like

Ok thank you!

1 Like

That would be interesting :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t care about music, tbh i play episode stories with my sound off, i feel like the sound ruins the mood and just isn’t needed in a story - you can imagine the things that are happening, as this is a story after all? I like stories with good directing, and an actualy storyline, a story that makes you fall in love with the characters, stories that show background stories of the characters, i like stories that are uncliche. Nothing makes me stop reading a story quicker than when the author makes the MC pregnant, it’s really not needed and i immediately stop reading, i hate it when people introduce a character and it’s supposed to be a shock, but you have no odea who they even are…

2 Likes

Sounds, layering, the points system. I like to see a bit of drama and comedy but it is not a must. I like diversity. I would like to see more unique plots, I am fine with some plots that are used a lot if they are well executed. I like to see characters progression and not them being confident in the first episode or them being the same through the whole story. I love the plot twists. Cliffhangers are a must

1 Like