What do you love in episode stories?

What are some things that you personally love about episode stories and wish people did more of? Share here!

2 Likes

I wish that people discussed disabilities a lot more. Disabilities is a topic that not many people have written about.

2 Likes

I’m writing a story about a character disability, well the character is going to be disabled, so I’m getting some tips to portray properly. So, my story will be coming soon.

2 Likes

Agreed! I just wish it was easier to do stories about this (eg. wheelchairs and crutches)

1 Like

That is awesome. What is your story called? I’ll be sure to look out for it when it comes out

1 Like

Plot twists! :heart_eyes: I really love when the writer pulls something so unexpected, you never thought it could happen and it leaves you so shocked. It was most likely never predictable so u never even saw it coming :scream:

2 Likes

I love that as well, it really adds that little bit extra to the story that makes the readers want to continue.

2 Likes

I haven’t got the title for it as yet, I’m still working on it depending on my description.

1 Like

yas! That to! I love it! I want to see more of it! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Can you PM me when you have the name of the story? I would absolutely love to read it!

2 Likes

Would you be able to PM me once you’ve come up with a name? I’m really interested in your idea :upside_down_face:

1 Like

When almost every episode makes me laugh.

1 Like

sure.

@AniMAEVEtions sure.

Just remind me so I won’t forget. :wink:

1 Like

Will do :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

I love branching choices and story lines. I like to feel like what I’m doing is actually affecting the story and it makes me excited to replay and choose different routes.

1 Like

I love romance. The bad boys, pregnancies, student/teacher romances, mafia, vampires . Stuff like that

1 Like

romance and uh uh lowkey the love hate bad boy relationships!

1 Like

Comediesszzzz!!! As well as interesting characters, a great plot and nuu bad boys.

1 Like