What do you prefer? (POLL)

Hey there!
I just wanted to ask what style do you guys best for stories.
Please tell me in the poll below!

What Story Style do you Prefer?
  • LL (Limelight)
  • Ink
  • Classic

0 voters

Thanks!

7 Likes

How do you do a Poll?

1 Like

Um you go into settings (the small gear at the top) and chick on build poll… There you customise all the needed settings!

3 Likes

I do like LL and Ink so it’s hard for me to choose but if I had to I think maybe LL just because there is more clothing variety in it. :thinking:

2 Likes

Ok thank you

2 Likes

I prefer LL or INK. INK you can do so much more with the directing. If you want to take you’re time writing and want to impress people massively with your Advanced directing then I definitely suggest ink. If you’re more of a storyteller, then I suggest LL. LL is more difficult to work with character overlays unlike ink. I’m not saying it’s impossible with LL it just works better with ink. Never read a classic so I don’t have an opinion.

3 Likes

Limelight :blush:

2 Likes

LL is, in my opinion, the best looking one, there is more variety but it’s complicated to work with it sometimes :pensive:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Limelight or INK?
  • Limelight
  • INK

0 voters

6 Likes

Hi y’all!
I have a question…
Which stories do you prefer? and by that i mean limelight or Ink?

5 Likes

Definitely ink!

1 Like

Limelight

6 Likes

Ink for action But Limelight for romance
(my fav genres

1 Like

Limelight, it gets updated regularly and I dislike the features INK had. I tried to covert a story from LL to INK but I didn’t even get further than trying to customize my MC because none of it looked right.

1 Like

Mood.

For me it’s Limelight too because of how diverse it can be. And also, realistic :sparkles:
INK characters all look the same :skull:

9 Likes

Limelight

4 Likes

Limelight, there’s a lot more options! And tbh most Ink MCs and LIs look the same 🥲

10 Likes

Limelight definitely!

3 Likes

It will always be Ink for me!

2 Likes