What do you prefer? (POLL)

ink for sure! love the animations and the guys are hotter and the girls are badder! the whole overall vibe is just :chef:

2 Likes

limelight

1 Like

Limelight defiantly, I tried Ink but I canā€™t get into it and I stop after the first chapter.

3 Likes

same

1 Like

INK forever :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Am I the only one who likes both? :see_no_evil: I mean, I donā€™t mind either of them, as long as the storys catchingā€¦

3 Likes

LimeLight

1 Like

Limelight all the way, Ink is just weird :grimacing:

2 Likes

limelight

1 Like

Ink, but LL has grown on me.

2 Likes

Limelight (because of the variety in clothes and animations they provide us)

1 Like

I think LL cos it looks more realistic (btw please dont makke this a warzone lol)

Whatā€™s your preference? Is there one version you just wonā€™t read? Iā€™m just wondering because Iā€™ve been wanting to write a story in INK for a while but Iā€™m not sure if anyone would read it. So please let me know your thoughts! I honestly donā€™t have a preference, and sometimes I go through phases where Iā€™ll only read INK or vice versa LOL.

My preference is Limelight. If youā€™d asked me a couple years ago I wouldā€™ve 100% said INK but Iā€™ve grown to really love Limelight. I mainly read LO stories but if the directing and plot and just the story in general is good Iā€™ll read in either (:

2 Likes

Will not read INK in any circumstances, I just hate the style. When I first downloaded the app I didnā€™t mind INK because it was the only thing I knew as my tablet wouldnā€™t allow me to install the full app so I had to read from the Demi Lovato app. But I would never dare read one in INK now its an automatic turn off for me to see a story I want to read only in INK. Some people are still INK lovers but I am just not one of them. I respect those readers but I could never. :persevere:

2 Likes

Ahhhh I was totally that way for about a year or two! As soon as the Limelight updates started coming out I couldnā€™t imagine ever reading INK stories again! But lately Iā€™ve just rekindled my love for them and the style haha- thanks a ton for your input <3

3 Likes

It doesnā€™t matter to me yes I love all the LL updates the clothes, hair and that there more options to choose from but Iā€™ll read both LL and INKā€¦

1 Like

I love all styles equally, but Classic edges every thing else out just a teeny bit only because it was the OG style and I have the most nostalgia with it :relieved:

2 Likes

OMG CLASSIC STYLE! That takes me back LOL

2 Likes

I used to love ink, but then again that was before I started coding, but Limelight has really creeped itā€™s way into my heart. (It kind of had to considering how dated ink was becoming). I love limelight, and I really have nothing bad to say about it

3 Likes