What do you struggle with in life? 🤷🏽‍♀️

What do you struggle with in life and why? :upside_down_face:
Did you get help? :relieved:
Idk what I struggle with tbh so don’t ask lol. :woman_shrugging:t4:
@ me if there’s already another thread like this.
~From Karisha. :v:t4:

6 Likes

I struggle with time management. I’m lazy af and I like to sleep and eat :disappointed_relieved:

10 Likes

LOLL I STRUGGLE WITH SO MUCH WTFF, but on a seriOus note, i was diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and i have lots of insecurities which make me stressed and overwhelmed, so it’s something i’m struggling with. losing friends is a struggle for me too.

4 Likes

Same tho oof

1 Like

Being an adult, it sucks and its hard…I don’t know why I spent so much time as a kid saying I wanted to grow up because it sucks. Bills, work, bills, work lol thats all it is most of the time.

1 Like

As an adult and a mother, there are many struggles. As provided for your child especially if they have health needs.
But my most struggle is my mind.

1 Like

LOL my life :joy: I’m almost 19 so I’ve just started adulthood and I am already in college but I have no idea wtf i’m doing. I literally have no plans and no idea what I want to do in the future :skull:

4 Likes

Inflation.

1 Like

I struggle with toxic friends. My friend is like a possessive husband and never lets me do anything.

3 Likes

I struggle with seeking validation from various things: number of likes, comments of people about me, etc. Its hard being insecure and not content with yourself :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I also have a friend like that :> how do you deal with him/her?

1 Like

I have too many struggles and I don’t know where to begin tbh.

I even have too many doubts.

2 Likes

HAHHAHAHA same

1 Like

Sucks, right?

1 Like

My mental health. I have like 4 mental illnesses and it causes most of my bad habits…

2 Likes

yup it really sucks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you’re doing well, if you wanna talk I’m here :wink:

1 Like

Thank you. You too.

1 Like

I struggle in life with anxiety, depression and looks :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

I haven’t figured it out yet. I always tell her I don’t want to be friends but she never accepts that answer. Lately I haven’t really told her anything and I think she’s starting to get the hint.

1 Like