What do you think about fourms leaving?

question to all what you think about forums moving over to discord

personally, I feel it could go good or bad no middle, but it will never beat forums
I just wonder what the rest of the community thinks.

4 Likes

I’m gonna miss the forums. If I had a question, I would just search it up on google, and the forums would pop up as the first answer. I don’t know how easy it’s going to be to get that type of response from Discord. I really will miss the community, because they are so helpful and authentic. I’ve only been here for a bit, but my story really progressed, and I want to thank everybody that’s helped me a long the way. I think it’s not the worst change (like, completely disbanding the community), but I think the forums is way better!

7 Likes

I agree with you forums was so easy to manage and discord is a bit more confusing

3 Likes

Its so sad! :cry:

1 Like

Yeh it’s already confusing you don’t have as much freedom as forums

1 Like

They don’t care about us having freedom😔

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

@NDNinja379 and especially because I am an artist for episode
And I use to use the forum to advertist and then I wound switch to google chat so I wouldn’t get a ton of dm or messages on my page asking for updates and it’s easier to send my work through google chat so it was just for that person who requested
So I think I will just do that will discord and then use google chat as per usual as I have been doing
Ps ignore all the spelling and words auto correct makes me want to fml

2 Likes

whattt noooo

2 Likes

Wait, do you mean like artists for episode? As in you make specific content for them, or just like you make content that’s episode-related ?

1 Like

Ikr😔

2 Likes

fr like bro the forums are so helpful how else am i supposed to find stories that i don’t remember the title of :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

I can’t even uplod photos on mobile have to do it on desktop apparently :rage::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Like I make covers for people stories and art sences
I almost go to be apart of the team but I didn’t really cheak forum as much in the last few months because I wasn’t really getting requests plus I was a bit under the pump with past requests

2 Likes

I’m not happy about it at all and things will be a lot harder without the forum. I’m still wondering how I can do read for reads and how to get backgrounds and overlays. Anyway, the forum really was home to us and a lot of us depended on it. I made friends on the forum as well.

Moving on, I really think Episode is making a big mistake by closing the forum and Discord is so confusing and I don’t think it will be the same as the forum and for all of you that will miss the forum, I can really feel your pain.

4 Likes

Ooh okay, okay. I only asked because I thought you were out here working for episode, and they made it up to you to advertise your work🤣

1 Like

If you are going to use discord when upload photos or file all of them together have to be under 500 mb or something or else you have to get nitro premium
I would say if you need to upload a lot of files or photo do photos as I could only upload 2 files with out going over

2 Likes

No literally, everything was convenient and everything is organized within the search because it’s public, discord is a hidden app you have to download😔

3 Likes

I’m pretty sad about it, I have posts dating back to 2018 and I will miss them all :sob: I like discord as an add-on, but not as a replacement :see_no_evil: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

It’s also quite glitchy
They should have like trailed it before making a complete more

1 Like