What do you think about: Hero stories?

Hey, what do you guys think about hero stories?

I’m planning on writing one but I’m not sure if it’s interesting.

2 Likes

hero stories are awesome! Write it! We need more hero stories!!! It is going to be very interesting! you can do it!

1 Like

Thank you for the motivation! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good to hear that someone is interested in reading something like that

1 Like

A lot of people love to read hero stories. We need more of them! Do it! Do it! Do it!

1 Like

Hero Stories are fabulous. Many people love to read this type of stories. Please write the story :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love them! Please write!

1 Like

It depends on how you write it.

Is your hero “The Chosen One”? Or do they see some wrong-doing, and decide things need to change?

Do they have superpowers? Or is your hero just a normally person?

What is the goal?

Why is the villain wrong and the hero right?

These are just rhetorical questions, so you don’t need to answer them.

But, yes, hero stories can be interesting, depending on how you portray it.

Just look at Marvel and DC.

1 Like

The hero of the story is the first thing I read when I visited the site! I need more of this!

1 Like

I don’t really like them it’s always like: You’re the chosen one!
Good news for that person but the only reason that you’re special is that you have superpowers or that chosen one thingy

1 Like

Yeah it’s always the same but I have some ideas where it’s not about the chosen one, we’ll see :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks and welcome to forums btw

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, we definitely need more hero stories. I’m really into supernatural stuff but even if your hero doesn’t have any superpowers, but is “only” a doctor or a scientist who helps people and tries to make the world a better place, I would love to read it.
I wish this was a trend on Episode instead of mafia romance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.