What do you think about limelight?

I’m sorry but I do not like limelight don’t get me wrong I would read a story in limelight but the limelight males aren’t very - well let’s say - ‘attractive’ as much as ink characters, They have nice clothes but the limelight animations look so awkward and slow.
If I had to choose ink or limelight I’d be team ink.

1 Like

Yeah we can’t make a guy hot while in ink we can make him so attractive :heartpulse:

Hi @Elena1creates!

Personally, I don’t really like Limelight, but I should just suck it up. It’ll eventually be the “main” style, I know it. I just think the characters look weird, and I was quite sad that Episode got rid of Ink profiles. Sure, Ink is more cartoonish, but I sure like that! Of course, this is my opinion, not trying to get anyone offended.

I like writing in Ink too. I feel like Limelight will be different and it would take me a while to get used. At least for Ink I got used to writing, meaning, I can do advanced directing. Limelight…I hope it’s similar to Ink.

Ink was a big style and every time I think of Episode, I always think about all those Ink characters. I just can’t imagine Episode switching to Liemlight as their main style. But like I said above, I should attempt to suck it up because it’ll probably turn out that way.

Like if you agree with me! :slightly_frowning_face:

• Dasha
4 Likes

I don’t like Limelight either. :frowning_woman:

1 Like

I prefer INK as the boy features on LL aren’t that nice :two_hearts::two_hearts:

I like limelight and I think it looks great but…

INK Forever :heart:

2 Likes

Finally someone who apreciates limelight like me :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thnx for giving your opinion
Love u xoxo

Yeah i hope that this point progress
Love u xoxo

1 Like

Love u xoxo

Yeah other than that it is good and I love the animations in it :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Love you too :two_hearts:

Who know one day you will love
We did the same thing when ink just came we said that it’s weird ugly … But look at us at this moment we love this version
Love u xoxo

I like it, but sometimes the animations look awkward. Like the running and walking ones.

I think once there’s more clothing and hairstyles though, I’d be more loyal to it.

But I find I can write quicker in INK, LL takes me a lot longer because I spot every character basically.

5 Likes

Surely, INK has been around for quite some time and LL is pretty new, so I don’t get people who dislike it just for the few dresses/props. I mean, all styles had a few things at the beginning.

Agreed :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Love u xoxo

I love LL, it’s my favorite style out of the three. Classic’s boys are too hideous for me (sorry, guys), and INK’s style does NOT fit how I imagine my characters.I prefer the more shaded, realistic look of LL, compared to the blocky, one-color note of INK.

A big plus for me, too, is that the boy’s in LL don’t look so… manly. Don’t get me wrong, nothing wrong with being manly. But when I want to make a character that looks more feminine, LL is really my way to go. Other than those gross six packs and perfectly toned torsos that LL boys seem to have, they really have a lot more soft features. Compared to INK, with the ‘harder’ features, that make it more difficult to create characters more how I imagine them… If any of that makes any sense.

Also, Episode currently seems to be so oversaturated with INK stories, and at the time that LL started getting more developed, I was really just done. And I found what I wanted - this new style, that to me is so much better than INK, and is refreshing after the onslaught of INK stories I’ve come across.

2 Likes

Limelight is definetly my favorite style. I used to like ink but I really hate the male bodies on ink. They are so round and the knees are just horrible. The black eye brows at first didn’t bother me but now that you can change them in limelight they bother so much I can no longer write in the style.

3 Likes

I can not agree with you more about the knees or the eyebrows!

1 Like

@Elena1creates You can’t make the guys hot? I think you can if you play around with the the male features. I have created so many hot male characters for my limelight story “Fame Or Love” on episode. Here are some examples:

![Screenshot_20180630-161441|312x500]

(upload://hDZ1Lb3Uf5sgyljG9h2EKDrusTT.jpg)

4 Likes