What do you think about limelight?

I like it but at the same time I don’t I don’t like their expressions or the choices like they do have nice things but I feel some look really mismatched also I like how the eyes move

1 Like

INK it’s a cool style, but i prefer LL too. :v:t2:

1 Like

I think limelight is cool BUT… I kinda think the characters are ugly. What I mean is that the way they move is odd. How the actions and movements look slow and dry. I don’t know, I just think limelight is weird. I know I am in the minority.
INK is my bae though.

2 Likes

Agreed :heartpulse:

Yep. Thnx for giving your opinion

The first one is OMG :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

And every guy in LL is the same,I can’t make unique male,there’s not enough face shapes,and HAIR I mean come on! We have like 5 choices how to make them look different?

1 Like

wouldn’t it be cool if limelight and ink style came together? so you had a character from ink and a character from limelight together in a story

At this point i agree with u

1 Like

Wow!

My love you’re here :joy::joy:

Lol
:joy::joy::joy:

Hey @Elena1creates, I really got excited when Limelight was released because I voted for that title of the new art style (If you still remember that). I think its pretty cool because it has that semi-realistic appearance to it. But I agree with the walking animation especially when they’re walking towards something (their back is what we see), its pretty weird. But the outfits and props are amazing! Especially the food :two_hearts:. But even though I still like it as a whole, I like that the Episode creators tried something new and different from INK.

2 Likes

I really like limelight to a point that you can’t imagine I hope that one day it will be better than ink
Love u
Xoxo

2 Likes

I think nothing is better than INK, just kidding. Well nice to meet you :blush:, what’s your instagramm?

You guys know you’re not in a pm, right? :thinking:

1 Like

yeah we do that in every topic :joy::joy::joy:

The classic was first style.

Limelight has great potential, I just think they need to update it a bit more. Ink is my favourite style because I feel like its easier to find something yoir looking for.