What do you think about my character designs?

These are the love interests for a story I’m making, and I was wondering if you were to read this story, would you be okay with limited cc/no cc? (If concerned about their similarity, they’re siblings.)

please do not share or use anywhere else, thank you!

9 Likes

Yes, I’d still read regardless of limited/no cc. Amazing designs!

4 Likes

They’re all cute!! I would still read even with limited cc :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you sm! :black_heart:

They look great! Clearly related, but still student enough to easily tell them apart. I’d read without CC.

2 Likes

Ocean is stunning :flushed:

1 Like

WOah, I found my new baes :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

CC is secondary; it’s the story that counts! Are these two lovely characters sisters? /gen

I’d be a hypocrite to disagree because my story has limited MC CC and no LI CC sksksk.

1 Like

Yes, they are!

1 Like

oh, these are lovely. i wouldn’t customize them even with cc. amazing job on these.

I still read a story with limited CC or without CC. :wink: Depends on the story-line for me. As long as you have a good reason for limited CC or no CC, I am fine. (Sometimes I rather read a story without CC, than a story where you have CC for the MC and his/her whole family and for the LI and his/her whole family, to be honest. :wink: )

Moved to Art Resources since this is about character design. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I love them both they both look amazing!! And I would definitely read the story with no cc.

1 Like