What do you think about this art?

This is watercolor art. What do you think? Is it suitable for an episode story?

13 Likes

i love art so so much. i can’t draw or paint or anything, but i love appreciating other peoples art. yours looks absolutely amazing. i could literally never :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow! That’s amazing. It gives out a bit of cartoony texture, which is great. It would be great if you use that in Episode stories.

2 Likes

Yes, i wanna have that cartoony look cause cause episode is also not so realistic. I feel like colors should be stonger but it’s easily to add more colors.

1 Like

Yes you can :grinning: we all can you just don’t know it yet.

1 Like

It’s so beautiful! You have so much control using watercolors. I think using them is a wonderful idea, it’s unique and something different for once.

Btw, I love the expression of the girl so much. I can’t stop looking at it.

2 Likes

Wow, That’s good!

1 Like

I actually have an updated version of her :grinning: i just did not have a picture but i decided to make one after you comment. So hee she is. Little bit more color and added eyelashes. I have to add more color cause the scanner will lose some of it and even though i have a good quality scanner the pictues will still be kind of pale.

2 Likes

They’re beautiful you can scan and use them

1 Like

Thanks for showing the new version. I love the eyelashes! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

That makes sense, is your story already published?

2 Likes

No, it’s not published yet. I’m taking a break from writing to ceate art but i wasn’t even sure that water color art is suitable. I will publish when i have at least 10 chapters. At the moment the 7th chapter is almost finished.

1 Like

You can message me as soon as you published it and I’ll read it. :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind :kissing_heart: thank you!!!

2 Likes

It’s great! :heart:

2 Likes

Can you tag me when your story is out?

1 Like

Sure :blush: but PM me first in case something happens with this post.

1 Like

Just finished this. Still having second thoughts.

1 Like

Gosh, this is so cute! :heart_eyes: I want to be this talented :sob::sweat_smile:

1 Like

WOW :heart_eyes: That’s amazing!

1 Like

It’s really good!

1 Like