What do you think about this story idea

I’m currently working on 2 stories but randomly one popped into my mind what do you think about it? Obviously I will be focusing on the stories I’m already working on but would this be something I should consider after?

A young teenager tossed out on the streets gets by by begging and singing. With no friends and too afraid to speak out no one knows what he’s going through not even his school.

One night a pub owner hears him singing and asks him to preform for the night in his pub. Finally being recognised can he become a superstar or will his past get in the way.

Would this be something you guys would read?

2 Likes

It gives alot of ‘Rags to Riches’ vibes, which I think is an underused plot sequence. Everyone loves a success story, especially when it results from years of hard work and the protagonist has struggled from the depths of despair – if you write the characters well, give them optimistic morals and overall interesting personalities it will turn out to be a story worth reading!! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Ive never read rags to riches.
I hope my story line isn’t too close as I don’t want to look like a copy cat

1 Like

No no no, as far as I know it hasn’t yet been fully developed into episode. It’s a plot sequence for authors to follow and develop!!

1 Like

Thank god for that :joy: I thought I’d pinched someones idea without knowing it lol

1 Like

Ahaha nope, it’s all yours!! :joy:

1 Like

It sounds really good, I’d definitely read it!

1 Like

I’m willing to give it a try. Would you like to look at my superhero story idea? It’s based on western astrology.

That story sounds awesome.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.