What do you think about this? Would Ya Read? {POLL}

My newest story is about a rich family, but mainly the three daughters who are very distant and quite frankly hate each other. They are all hiding secrets and are basically fake people who put on a show for the outside world because they are too afraid to accept themselves. They all have very different personalities and likes, so they clash a lot.
Faith(MC) - The shy, misunderstood one. - Secretly hates her family.
Falen - The popular, yet scandalous one. - Loves the adrenaline of crime and danger.
Faye - The troublemaker, yet charming one. - Disloyal towards anyone.
When their parents disappear, they are forced to work together to figure out what happened. While trying to strengthen their bond, balance their personal life, relationships and internal issues. They must learn to love and accept themselves and each other in order to find their parents alive and to live in the end. While also dealing with a unknown person who is out for revenge.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

Omg, I love it!! I would definitely read it. Pm me pls when you publish it. :blush:

1 Like

I think it sounds good, I’d definitely check it out.

1 Like

I would read

1 Like

I would definitely read! :clapping:

1 Like

This is a really cool idea!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

It sounds interesting! The one thing I could see getting a little confusing is the similar names, but overall I like it!

1 Like

Yeah, I can see that! I was thinking of changing them. Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.