What do you think is the best day to publish a story?

Hello! I’m just about to publish my first story! But I have no idea which day would be best for everyone… Can anyone give me an advice? :blush:

5 Likes

When you feel like it’s perfect

3 Likes

thanksss, I think I’m just getting a cold feet abou it, but ty anyway :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Maybe get the amount of episodes you want to publish ready, as well as a couple of extra chapters. This can help you start off with regular updates, thus engaging the reader more. :+1:

5 Likes

In my opinion, once you’ve gotten a few reviews and have 5 episodes completely ready to go and a plot mostly planned out, then you’re ready to publish.

4 Likes

Ty! I already have the plot most planned out and I just finish the 7th chapter… I guess I’m just getting a cold feet about it lol but ty so much

2 Likes

well if you wanna advatise on the forum Thursday. people come online that day to see the the weekly update.

2 Likes

I’d love to read your story once it’s out! Could you maybe send a link once it’s published, or your IG info?

1 Like

Hey, I finish the 7th episode and got a few reviews, the plot is all ready as well! I’m just getting a cold feet about it lol but ty so much!

2 Likes

Sounds great!

second that. have it rewiew by some before you publish and have extra episodes ready.

2 Likes

Hello, ty so much! What’s ur Ig profile? I’ll follow you and send you the link once I posted it :blush: and ty sooo much for ur support!

1 Like

I did too, I was so hesitant so I decided to do it 30 minutes before I slept because I was so anxious and would just keep on checking to see if I got 1 read. And once I had woken up I had 4 reads! Which isn’t a lot but I was so happy. I think I was happier to get 4 reads than I was when I got 100 :joy: .

2 Likes

Pm me once you publish, I’d love to support :heart:

1 Like

Hey! My IG is @ssea.episode. I’ll follow you back. :blush: I’m sure your story’s awesome! :+1:

1 Like

ty so much! I’ll do it too!

1 Like

lol yeaaa i could totally relate to that cuz i’m sure I’ll be super anxious and nervous lol :joy:
I’m sure your story is great! lemme know the name so I can read it as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

ty so much for ur support! I’ll let you know

1 Like

Great:) can’t wait till it’s out
Thank you :pleading_face: but only read it if it interests you <3

Here it is:)
1 Like

great! I’ll read it :blush: I loved the title already btw!

1 Like