What do you think is the oldest age for an Episode reader?

Lots of people have commented on how young readers are on Episode, so I was curious to see what the oldest age is for an Episode reader. Ideas anyone?

6 Likes

I heard that MJ who writes the Chain Reaction series is in her 40’s.

I read and I’m 32.

9 Likes

Idk. I feel like people over the age of 30 is kinda weird but it’s not my place to interfere and it literally doesn’t effect me at all who reads on episode. People can do whatever they want I guess,

5 Likes

It’s great to see some older readers and writers on Episode. Nothing against the younger ones but it’s good to see some mature readers and writers here since a lot of the stories on Episode have adult themes.

9 Likes

We are around, hidden but here.
I honestly had no idea most of episode readers and writers were so young until I started writing.

5 Likes

Why do you think people over 30’s are weird?

I don’t think people of any age group younger or older to be weird. Everyone is different.

14 Likes

Lol you are too funny!! :rofl::+1:

1 Like

I totally agree with you on this, I had no idea how young readers are until I started writing too.

2 Likes

I don’t think there is an oldest age. There are many more older episode users than you think.

8 Likes

@CoraMae

2 Likes

I’m 28 and hard there are people or read and write that are in there mid 40s

2 Likes

I had no clue she was 40 I love her stories and she’s pretty cool herself

3 Likes

That’s good to hear there are Episode readers and writers that are in their mid 40’s. It’s good to see some diversity in the age group of people on Episode.

From what I have seen and heard so far most are very young on Episode.

3 Likes

I love this, just proves age should not be a barrier.

1 Like

I’ve noticed you don’t find a lot of the older ones on forums there more on IG then on here.

1 Like

Really? I have an Instagram account but I find most are younger on Instagram and the older ones on the forum because they do not have an Instagram account.

3 Likes

I have quite a few late 30s early 40 readers that follow me on IG

1 Like

What’s your Insta? I will follow you. Mine is @newepisodefanatic.

1 Like

@bethany1991bradley

1 Like

I followed back :blush:

1 Like