What do you think is the oldest age for an Episode reader?

Honestly, we’ll never know; you’re never too old to read Episode stories :sunglasses: :heart:

2 Likes

I’m way more over 30 :smiley: and I guess I’m here for the same reason as all the others.

I’m also not the oldest in this community. :crazy_face: That makes me feel pretty good. :laughing:

Being surrounded with people under 16 years old, specially those who are 13, 12 or even younger, (considering my own kids are that age), is weird for me too.

But you get used. I believe friendship doesn’t count years and I have very high tolerance and patience. The worst thing in such a big years gap is constantly watching the conversation theme. :tired_face:

8 Likes

I got my grandma into episode :joy::love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

She’s in her 80’s :joy:

8 Likes

I’m 17 but I do know that there are some people in the age of 40 who read episode however this doesn’t bother me. They usually make great and well thought stories. So to anwser you’re question I don’t really think there is someting as the oldest age for a episode reader

1 Like

I actually thought the opposite. I was pretty sure that most of the readers were very young and I thought I would be basically the oldest member in this community when I joined lol. But then I met quite a few people who are around my age and many others who are in their early twenties which means they are younger than me but it still doesn’t make me feel so old

1 Like

Why what’s wrong with teens I’m a teen💔

1 Like

Nothing is wrong with teens. It’s just a general view of thingz. Horny people aren’t just teens. :joy: I wasn’t horny as a teen…suu it really depends. It’s just the majority of readerz are. :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

what she said. there is nothing wrong with teens been on the app. the problem is more the amount of people who ask for 6 scenes in the when that is actually against the guide lines.

1 Like

I think Age is just a number. In my opinion Reading is an interest for many people. There are many readers of different age groups reading stories on episode. I think people of all age groups like to read stories on episode. Because the stories on episode are fabulous, fantastic and fascinating :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Eh it’s really not age it’s maturity that matters to me. I read a story once that had a 50 Y old writer.

1 Like

I feel like anyone reading over 50 is creepy

1 Like

I honestly agree with you. Although I am a teen myself. I think there’s this certain ‘‘stage’’ where teens are horny just as you said. And for some reason episode seems to attract those horny teens, but luckily there are some who are not horny.

Lol this was so random sorry, I just wanted to say this :smiley:

1 Like

Why is it creepy?

3 Likes

i mean 35 year olds like to read too

4 Likes

I think it’s just you could have like a 60 year old man reading

but why can’t a 60 year old man read

60 year old men like reading

3 Likes

I meant to put 50 I’ve changed it now

Well what about it?

If a 60 year old man wants to read episode, what’s wrong with it?

2 Likes

Yep, people are different, not the same. :raised_hands:

5 Likes

i mean maybe the old dude just wants to reimagine his terrible teenage years with him being a bad boy gang leader

8 Likes