What do you think is the oldest age for an Episode reader?

I have no problem with them reading it’s just you know some people out there are creeps / peados

1 Like

i mean yeah but like also when has there ever been a situation on episode where someone old and creepy actually talked to someone young and not creepy

1 Like

Lmao. I would love to meet the old people enjoying these gang pregnancy stories :smiley:

4 Likes

Also it’s mainly teens and young adults who read and write the stories

and mainly 50 year old guys direct current movies but that doesnt stop me from watching em

6 Likes

Yeah. But it still is a bit weird an old man reading stories like the kiss list

:joy:

i disagree but whatever

2 Likes

Yeah let’s just stop but for the comedy just imagine

An old man sitting in a care home on his phone reading prosecutie with his mates :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

i mean :joy:

1 Like

Well I’m 18 and my friends love episode and most are a bit older than me so… I really couldn’t’t say or put an age limit on it :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Honestly if you Wanna read Episode as a 70 year old, you do you.
If you’re 12+ (or 13+, I don’t Remember) you can read Episode so there’s Really No age limit After that. I’m More interested in knowing How Young some readers are since I know there’s 9 year olds reading Episode Which is a bit concerning considering the stories you can find on Episode.

3 Likes

I’m 19 myself and honestly I have felt like i’m “too old” for it sometimes. I’ve only been reading since I was 17. I figured that most people interested in episode are 12-16 so I am glad to know that many ages enjoy it. My sister is 14 and has no interest in it and sometimes I feel immature for some reason. That being said, it makes me happy and I adore reading and writing stories, so It really doesn’t matter.

It shouldn’t matter as long as you enjoy it!!!

Sorry if that didn’t make sense lol. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

lol Ive read since I was 13

I’m 17 but I’ve been here since classic style :slight_smile:

Everyone has their own thoughts about what age group should be on here… at first, before I joined the forums and started writing I thought episode was for younger people, like 13-20. I had no idea there were so many “older” users which I completely love. I’m only sixteen, but I’ve always withheld myself with maturity so seeing that there are others older than me who write and read stories makes me feel good. I’m more open to older women, then men being apart of the community (depending on what their reading/writing) just because of how society is but I support the older users 100%

1 Like

I mean people in their 50’s and 40’s would like to read episode too, it’s just that episode is a app full with teens, so having that grown up, can be weird, so I see where a couple of you are coming from.

2 Likes

I would have to say at least 50 because anything older than that I would feel like they were trying to creep around and get a “taste” of what they can’t anymore :woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Omg, that’s awesome! I’m impressed. :+1::heart:. Not sure how you convinced your grandma to go on Episode!!

The age group for Episode readers are even more diverse than I had previously imagined!

1 Like

Well, as old as they can be… but if I saw someone who is 80… I might call the nursing home on them. :flushed:

1 Like
  1. :joy: But that’s just a random number I pulled. The oldest I’ve seen were only in their thirties.