What do you think of me?

So I’m a pretty awkward person and throughout everything alot of people have had my back. My friends think I’m “famous” or something but idk. I just want to know how y’all feel about me and things. Feel free to put how you feel about me/ others in a positive way. My head hurts way too much for drama or arguments.

6 Likes

I think you sound like a normal person. I personally would be terrified if people thought I was famous, but… Yeah.

1 Like

Lol thanks. I guess it’s because I’m seen as a friendly and helpful person and probably the fact I friends with well known editors on ig along with me having like 1000 followers.

1 Like

you’re nice from what i know :))

1 Like

Aw ty :heartbeat:

1 Like

I think you are amazing, funny, one or my best friends, sweet, talented and overall just an amazing person in general.

1 Like

I would cry if I wasn’t congested and tysm :purple_heart:

1 Like

Ofc my talented queen :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

You seem like a nice average person, even though I don’t really know you lol.

1 Like

I’m weirder than ppl think. Ty :two_hearts:

Don’t worry. I’m also weird lol. If you go to my school, there are a bunch of weird people.

1 Like

youre the best girly

1 Like

No offense, hun, you are really nice but,

Before you ask someone what they think of you, you should ask yourself why you care. :grin:

Don’t care if you are famous or not, or if someone likes you or not. The only thing that should matter is how you feel about yourself.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t care much but I was curious. I have a lot of friends on here. :joy:

1 Like

I don’t really know you, but have had a few recent interactions with you, you seem like a sweet and helpful girl, I get a slight shyness vibe from you at first, but other than that you seem quite bubbly and friendly.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.