What do you think of my cover? Honest feedback please

So, I’m no pro at making covers, and definitely not at layering and limbs and crap, but what do you guys thing?

2 Likes

it pretty nice but this arm look like she choking the girl and it look a little weird
feedback

1 Like

The arms look a bit like they’re flying.

1 Like

Yeah the arms look kinda weird

1 Like

@Yuke @Coco7 @Lynai
Haha thanks! I noticed that also, but I didn’t know how to fix it!
Thanks!

1 Like

No problem!

I like it! I agree with other people that the arms are placed kind of weirdly. This is less obvious but the red GOSSIP kinda flashes with the green chalkboard, maybe add a white outline or a different color? My last advice would be to try to position the girls on different levels since all but 2 of their heads are in a straight line. I guess that would be kind of hard to to or look weird but they look kind of cramped.

1 Like

It looks a bit messy, sorry.

I think you should crop the legs, and just show above the waist (?). And like others said, you should change the color of the text. And desaturate the board background so text is way more focused.

1 Like

I agree with what everyone’s said but still a great effort! Maybe remove some people so its not as cramped and busy on the eye. Also adding a white border around the text :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Idk it looks meh…just kidding it actually looks really nice, maybe the arms look a little wonky but to me they weren’t even noticeable #cantseetingz

If you want I can try to make you another cover if you want!

Would you? That would be freaking amazing!

1 Like

Sure! Which type edited(like yours)?

Yes please, like mine.

1 Like

Ok. Please DM me the characters with the poses you want on the cover separately, as well as background and title(with author name).

1 Like

Okay, can I do that tomorrow? It’s pretty late right now.

1 Like

Of course!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.