What do you think of my FIRST drawn art piece

This is the first drawn art piece thing ive done, tell me what u think! All advice is welcome!
Cheers

21 Likes

Wow just wow :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

If you wanna have some tips look i created a topic ๐Ÿ’œ You wanna learn how to draw on ibis Paint x? Come here! (Beginner level) ๐Ÿ’œ :purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

That is beautiful!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Omgg girlie this is so good! Maybe next time give her clothing a subtle outline too? It really adds depth to the drawing :)) regardless, great job w this onee :revolving_hearts:

It is really good!
I can maybe give you some advice! For the outline if your using IbisPaint x you could turn on the stabilizer for cleaner lines! And of course with time we always improve! Also if you need help thereโ€™s a few videos on YouTube!

Super cute keep up the good work๐Ÿค

Looks amazing girl! Just make sure to use the stabilizer and force fade for cleaner lines :wink:

1 Like

This is truly extraordinary

1 Like

Omg well done I wouldโ€™ve never thought it was your first :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Omgโ€ฆ

ITS BEAUTIFUL!

Itโ€™s really good :heart_eyes:

What is stabilizer? And how do i get it?

Ill check it out!

1 Like

What is stabilIzer and force fade?

2 Likes

Hey if it helps: they appear when you click the little hand in the right corner

1 Like

But what do they do? Also the at in the background looks grand! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Wdm? About the drawing in the background :joy::rofl:

They do clean lines I use 10 stabilizer

And the force fade reduce the lenght of the start and of the end of the line :purple_heart:

OMG, thatโ€™s gorgeous :heart::heart::heart: