What Do You Think Of My New Cover?

I’ve been thinking of making a new cover for my story for a while, but I could just never seem to think of a way to incorporate the most important elements without cluttering it (check out my OG cover for reference on this one :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:).

So what do you think?? Is it intriguing? Any thoughts or feedback? I even recorded myself making it so I can possibly upload it onto my YouTube channel since I’ve started doing “speed” edits :woman_shrugging:t2:

Here’s the Original cover I made, which, is a cluttered abomination :joy:

4 Likes

I liked it very much, you draw is amazing! And it is more focused than the original one :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Ahw thank you! It has a cleaner look to it, which I think helps too! :heartpulse:

The new one looks so much better now​:purple_heart::paw_prints:

:heart_eyes: thank you! :slight_smile:

Moved to Art Resources since this is about cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

I love it!! You are a very good artist. I also love what you have done with the text

1 Like

It’s beautiful :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I think it makes it look more serious (which was the goal) and not quite so cutesy lol

Thank you! :grin::heart::heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.