What do you think of my story description? Help of native speakers will be much appreciated!

I tried it and it fits the 180 characters! Fully, I didn’t have to cut anything!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

I’m not native, so I can’t really give any feedback. But your story sounds interesting, does it got a name yet?:thinking:

2 Likes

It does! It’s my entry for the Fantastical contest, so it’s called Fantastical: Black Shadow.

You can follow me on IG for sneak-peeks if you wish. It’s @episode.alex.af

Thank you very much for your interest!

2 Likes

Ahahah that’s amazing!! Glad I could help! Let me know when you publish this story :wink::yellow_heart:

1 Like

I will, thank you! Now I just need to finish on time :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Well, I still think you can get that doubt in readers without the question mark, but it’s up to you

1 Like

Love this description! Make sure to notify me when the story comes out. xx

1 Like

What do you think of the one suggested by CordeliaM?

Having women on board is considered bad luck? Well, as the most wanted pirate captain, you’ll certainly bring the worst luck to anyone who dares cross your path. CC, choices matter.

Thank you very much for your interest! It’s my entry for the Fantastical contest, and it’s called Fantastical: Black Shadow, so, hopefully, I’ll finish it on time to meet the deadline.

You can follow me on IG for sneak-peeks if you wish. It’s @episode.alex.af

Thank you!

1 Like

Yeah, I quite like that one

1 Like

Thank you very much for your reply! I guess I will stick to that then! (as it also fits the 180 character limit, surprisingly)

2 Likes

Hey guys, somehow I can’t figure out where to type my description, can anyone help??

Click over more options…
You will find it over there…

Topic closed due to one month of inactivity.