What do you think of the featured stories?

Hello guys. I’ve finally redownloaded Episode and I think I like two of the featured, they are kind of cliche but I like them. Do you like any of them? Which ones? Why?

Love and war and I kinda like Love Life

2 Likes

I like venomous and demi Lovato and glitch girl

2 Likes

My fav was Back And Forth.
But I usually don’t read featured stories.
Featured stories are about you not going to a gala dressed with a beautiful shining dress because you won’t pay 25 gems for the extra which probably is a « wow you’re beautiful » from one of the LL. Thanks but no thanks I’d rather go with my dress from last year SO NOT FASHION.
Plus featured stories are rushed and that is something I don’t like.

2 Likes

I sometimes have a little soft spot for them, with their cliches and good grammar. I almost never click gem choices, though. “You chose not to look fashionable. :frowning_face:” Bruh, I do that irl every day.

Back and Forth was the only featured story that I really enjoyed. It was either good writing or coincidence (I’d customised the LI to look like someone I’d met irl and the personality happened to fit), but either way, it was enough to tug my heart strings and make me choose my first and last gem choice lol. “Fine, fine, I’ll wear the good dress, just leave my heart intact. :sob:

Some of the featured stories aren’t half that high-quality, though. Recently Royal, and from what I hear, Prosecutie, are two that Episode bought and absolutely butchered. :slightly_frowning_face: So I guess it’s a mixed bag.

3 Likes

Most of time you can find the original stories from the author himself. That’s what I do now. If I’m not wrong prosecutie is originally « The Lawyer and Me » for example. Stories are less rushed, and do not require gems

2 Likes

Thoughts: They cliche.
Featured stories I liked: Instant Princess? (Idk if thisx still counts though, probs doesn’t :sob:)

1 Like

Never heard of it. :sweat_smile: