What do you think of the Limelight Ash Skin Tones?

Hey fellow Episodians,

I’m trying to put in customisation for my story (using the template from @Dara.Amarie). It is just the Ash skin tone category almost all of them look … sickly in my opinion, since there doesn’t seem to be any undertones underneath or anything. If you would play through my story, would you like having Ash skin tones while customising, or not?
I might actually use them later for a scene in which the MC is sick or something.

• Yay
  • Nay

0 voters

4 Likes

id use them if i was a vampire i think

2 Likes

I mean… I don’t really have an opinion of them but there could be some users out there that really like the ash skin tones, it wouldn’t hurt to put them in.

1 Like

I like the idea of them for ghosts or vampires, but since they don’t look that natural, I don’t think anyone will care too much if you didn’t include them if your MC is just an average human

1 Like

I’m using them for my story where they are another species living in one of the planets in a supercluster.

Something I need to clarify a bit. So far most people agree that the ash tones are good for supernatural/alien species. What for human beings themselves?

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any of the Creator’s Corner subcategories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

They are good for corpses, supernatural creatures and very sick people. I mean, its here, so why not

I use the darkest of the Ash Tones for characters,but not the light ones.

4 Likes

I mean no for me but that is just me…But if you’re going to let the reader’s pick what the MC look’s like then I believe you should put all skin tones in there, because someone else may want them to be that skin color.

2 Likes

I love them!