What do you think of the stories without options

Hi, I’m writing a romance story but I feel that in my plot it feels too forced to make decisions, so I wanted to know what you think

1 Like

What do you mean too forced? Like the flow? :thinking:

1 Like

I like that my story has a direct plot

2 Likes

I think that is fine as long as the flow and pacing are right.

3 Likes

ok thank you

1 Like

boring, I am here for choices.

the story dosent need big impactfull choices. most stories dont have that, but you should be able to write choices there give a bit diffrent reaction to things.

4 Likes

Well, I don’t share your opinion and I’m not interested in non-constructive criticism like yours

1 Like

if you dont want opinions, why ask?

I just don’t want your opinion as I find it to be an unpleasant user and I don’t like it

1 Like

A good story is a good story irregardless of choices. I think most people like some sort of interactivity here, but it’s not necessary and if your story is good enough people will read it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Very thanks

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Ok thanks

I quite enjoy narrative stories without any choices if it suits the story. I think it’s totally fine and if you feel that’s what best suits your story, then go for it!

2 Likes

Ok thanks for your opinion

Personally, I like stories with and without options. But feel free to do whatever you want. I’m more focused on the plot, itself. If you have a well-written and directed story, that would be very good.

2 Likes

I feel like I’m one of the few who actually doesn’t like choices. I understand that a lot of people like them, as it’s a big part of episode stories, but I personally prefer it to be more like a movie, where I don’t get to decide anything lol. I think it would be totally fine to not have them.

2 Likes

If the storyline is good, most people probably won’t even notice that there are no choices.

What are noticed are daft choices, like in official Episode stories where the three options literally mean the same thing.