What do you think of this art?

not sure if this is the correct category

So, recently I started doing an artwork using the INK style. No, it wasn’t any request or anything. But, I did so many failed artworks already but I decided to share this specific one as I thought it was pretty decent. I am a beginner in art and I use Ibis Paint X. :slightly_smiling_face:

Feel free to share tips or feedback on it too for it to look better! I’ll appreciate it whether positive or negative.

The Artwork

5 Likes

So far so good! :blush::blush:

1 Like

Maybe just need to fix the hair in the bottom portion

1 Like

Looks great!
Maybe try making the hair look a little more realistic at the ends, as it seems a little thin at the moment :))
Remember that hair is made up of thousands of tiny separate pieces, so they won’t all end up in one clean spot. I’d recommend separating the ends to cover more of the shoulder, plus that will make it look more thick and luscious!
Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Thanks! I tried going for a cartoon-kind of style instead of realistic but I’ll try doing it anyways! :blush:

1 Like

Do you mean the awkward tiny white space between the hair and neck? :thinking:

1 Like

Kind of

1 Like

There are many cartoony styles which use that kind of technique, just my personal thoughts on what I think would be more attractive to the eye!
If that’s your preferred style and you love it then it’s perfect :smiley:
Thanks for taking my opinion into consideration!

1 Like

Wow, it is beautiful :star_struck: :yay:

1 Like

Thanks! I just hope I improve as time goes on since I’m basically just a beginner. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.